A 7% speed increase is to much
7% is an insane amount of speed and if it's combined with other speed enhancers like hope, guardian, and dark theory you will be outrunning the killer and that shouldn't happen
7% is an insane amount of speed and if it's combined with other speed enhancers like hope, guardian, and dark theory you will be outrunning the killer and that shouldn't happen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the boost is fine. I'd love to see the impact this makes on guardian/baby sitter.
FYI current 7% haste survivor perks don't stack. IE Breakout, Blood Pact, Hope, etc. I expect all the buffed perks will follow the same rule.
I think the Halloween medkit zoom juice add on does stack with these, and possibly Dark Theory (2% lol)
Dark Theory gang rise up! I love that perk XD
Uh, I believe they do stack
Are you sure about that?
7% is nothing in the grand scheme of things
Tell that to nurse blight or spirit
Idk, I still feel like they stack.
Imma try later with Blood Pact and Hope.
They buffed bloodlust 2+3. I can't even remember the last time I hit bloodlust 2 and I'm hardly the best killer in the world.
I don't think a lot of people are understanding...
With Borrowed Time and Guardian - an unhooked survivor can outrun a Spirit for 15 seconds.
With Borrowed Time, Guardian, Hope, and No One Left Behind - an unhooked survivor can cross the map to another objective faster than a killer with bloodlust can follow.
The 7% Haste on unhook is fine, but with the amount of perks that can stack on top of this - it can get out of hand in a hurry.
It would be pragmatic and professional to make Haste status effects mutually exclusive with a bias towards the largest number at any given time, which would prevent 15 seconds of 121% movement speed situations.
You didn't read the part where haste effects only stack up to 7% max
Mayhaps, but when professionals are pulling stunts like this in iterations more recent than 1.3.0 - it brings as much into question.
https://youtu.be/npiyYH0HWqk?t=99