Yeah! Stridor Spirit is back!!
Now when iron will gets nerfed we will see this again…
Now when iron will gets nerfed we will see this again…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suppose it is. But it won’t be stridor/ruin/undying/tinkerer spirit.
it took me a while to realise it but yeah spirit just jumped back up in strength. not to better-than-blight level but she's now getting close again.
While I hate current IW this was by far the laziest way to nerf this. They should have had a 25 second timer that resets whenever you are healed
Imo iron will was fine, stridor just should never got nerfed imo. If iron will was too good for some people (like me who cant hear #########) they had the option of using a perk for it.
Now iron will is completely dead.
And the best thing is - you can have Stridor-Spirit without playing Stridor now! Just Iron Will getting dumped is enough.
Who’s Spirit?
The devs seem not to rember issues from the past
Your ex girlfriend
Stridor imo needed the complete rework since it was essentially just a hard counter to 1 perk that was only useful on 1 killer.
It was useful on all killers for me because I cant hear very well
Meh, still not playing her. Enemies can hear you more than you can hear them, whats the fun in that
That’s a fair point actually. I personally don’t use it but I can see why you you would. As for IW I seriously doubt anyone will use it after this change (except maybe with No mither but that’s a stretch)
Stridor has and will always be a frivolity. Spirit doesn't need this perk at all.
The Iron Will change is the biggest W for me out of the entire dev update. Absolutely despise that perk.
Why they should use Stridor? They used Stridor for counter IW. But now IW will be garbage and you will not be quiet 100%. Stridor will not be needed but IW nerf is good buff for Spirit.
Dear God