Middle Finger for Solo Survivors

I am happy for killer buffs first because they were feeling weak against SWFs and good teams.


But now they butchered all survivor meta, killer meta just have small nerf with good basekit buffs. But what about solos? It is really so hard to add more information for solos?


5 seconds BT basekit is nothing btw. You can bodyblock survivor to go next loop. 5 seconds is NOTHING. And plus DS nerfed too. Good buffs for tunnelling. You are clearly adressed all DbD issues.

Comments

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046849#Comment_3046849

    If you're a mediocre survivor that's a you problem. I'm not mediocre and solo q is still garbage :)

    Sometimes the mistake is on other survivors, sometimes i do a mistake, you dont do ANY mistake when playing survivor so your solo q games are garbage because of others doing mistakes. Either way, must losses are due to survivors being bad, no ammount of salt towards the killer changes it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I am happy for killer buffs first because they were feeling weak against SWFs and good teams.

    But now they butchered all survivor meta, killer meta just have small nerf with good basekit buffs. But what about solos? It is really so hard to add more information for solos?

    5 seconds BT basekit is nothing btw. You can bodyblock survivor to go next loop. 5 seconds is NOTHING. And plus DS nerfed too. Good buffs for tunnelling. You are clearly adressed all DbD issues.

    I still stand by solo Q isnt bad especially due to lack of info.

    Biggest issue as a solo is people not doing gens, DCs, farming challenges or just bad matchmaking so they cant lead a chase for more than 2 seconds.

    At this point I want a better SBMM for survivors asap, I shouldn't get people not doing gens lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329780/middle-finger-for-solo-survivors

    I still stand by solo Q isnt bad especially due to lack of info.

    Biggest issue as a solo is people not doing gens, DCs, farming challenges or just bad matchmaking so they cant lead a chase for more than 2 seconds.

    At this point I want a better SBMM for survivors asap, I shouldn't get people not doing gens lol

    One of the (lesser?) problems is motivating survs to actually try to go the generator route. At the first sign of things going south the survs are more likely to hide and outlast the others for hatch.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047071#Comment_3047071

    One of the (lesser?) problems is motivating survs to actually try to go the generator route. At the first sign of things going south the survs are more likely to hide and outlast the others for hatch.

    Bad survivors will yeah, that's why if there was an actual better SBMM I wouldn't see that lol.

    I just think it's stupid the game uses people that dont do the only objective as a balance, 90second gens will be impossible to carry with people like that as its already hard enough

  • I think one of the things that's going to effect solo queue big time after the update is not only the self care nerf but how the bloodwebs are going to work after prestitiging. The lower blood webs are horrible for med kits and add-ons. I always bring a med kit when playing solo because 8 times out of 10 my teammate just runs off even if the killer is chasing someone on the other side of the map.

  • BT lasts 15 seconds while giving 7% movespeed the whole time, Off the Record gives you old Iron Will + 80 seconds of endurance.

    And of course, Sprint Burst is far superior to Dead Hard, so clearly everyone will use Sprint Burst and 99 it every chase now right? You'll be fine.

    Except against thana Legions and Plagues, that will be miserable. No idea why they buffed thana.

  • They could add Kindred to basekit so that we can at least pretend they care about us. But no, not even that. If you can't SWF up, don't play the game basically. Thanks.

1 2 3 ›