What do you think about the perks?

maxresdefault.jpg

All right I want your opinion on this, what do you think should NOT be up here and what perks do you think should be up here that is not up here. Some of there perks will be , nerfed/buffed/reworked

Both killers and survivors perks and tell me what you think should happen with your perk of choice . Should it be nerfed/buffed/reworked or not there at all.

No one will be judged on there answer I just want to really know your opinion.

Comments

  • This is a bad discussion to have now because we don't know what they're doing to the perks nor what base game changes will be announced.

  • Imo I don't think iron will should be up there but I know that's controversial

    Also Tenacity and wglf should not be up there. They are fine perks and don't need to be changed.

  • I wish Shadowborn was up there because it would be an indicator we're getting a base FOV increase. I'm kind of bummed we're not getting that.

  • Two perks I think could really stand a revamp are Furtive Chase and Beast of Prey. And it’s for the same reason - stealth during a chase is almost worthless. Being stealthy between chases is great, it lets you get very close to survivors before they react and run away, cutting down the time to get a hit. But once you are in a chase being stealthy basically doesn’t matter, the survivor you’re chasing already knows you’re there and is running away. At best maybe you can try and break off a chase while still stealthy and swap targets to someone else nearby, but that honestly doesn’t work most of the time since the other survivor usually sees the chase going on and knows you’re there or they’re on comms.

    So maybe something like

    Beast of Prey - Your Bloodlust increments up 2/3/4 seconds faster.

    Furtive Chase - Every time a survivor is unhooked they become the Obsession and this perk gains a token. If you are in a chase with the Obsession you move 0.5/1/1.5% faster per token.

  • @MrMori said:

    I wish Shadowborn was up there because it would be an indicator we're getting a base FOV increase. I'm kind of bummed we're not getting that.

    Or at least give it a secondary effect.

  • Selfcare, cuz it is my favorite killer perk.

  • @AGM said:

    This is a bad discussion to have now because we don't know what they're doing to the perks nor what base game changes will be announced.

    No I just want to know what you want to happen or predict it. It's just for fun.

  • Thats a good one, I never would have thought of shadowborn

  • @dugman said:

    Two perks I think could really stand a revamp are Furtive Chase and Beast of Prey. And it’s for the same reason - stealth during a chase is almost worthless. Being stealthy between chases is great, it lets you get very close to survivors before they react and run away, cutting down the time to get a hit. But once you are in a chase being stealthy basically doesn’t matter, the survivor you’re chasing already knows you’re there and is running away. At best maybe you can try and break off a chase while still stealthy and swap targets to someone else nearby, but that honestly doesn’t work most of the time since the other survivor usually sees the chase going on and knows you’re there or they’re on comms.

    So maybe something like

    Beast of Prey - Your Bloodlust increments up 2/3/4 seconds faster.

    Furtive Chase - Every time a survivor is unhooked they become the Obsession and this perk gains a token. If you are in a chase with the Obsession you move 0.5/1/1.5% faster per token.

    Those are good ones too, especially furtive chase. I think both can use a rework too.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Imo I don't think iron will should be up there but I know that's controversial

    Also Tenacity and wglf should not be up there. They are fine perks and don't need to be changed.

    That's a good opinion. I wonder what they are going to do to them, hopefully they don't change them that much .

  • Think Thrilling Tremors could use a small buff on the cooldown front.

    Jolt proccing from abilities as well as M1's.

  • @CrowVortex said:

    Think Thrilling Tremors could use a small buff on the cooldown front.

    Jolt proccing from abilities as well as M1's.

    That's a good one too. I have tried to use thrilling tremors and the cool down is most annoying thing. I think a buff would be good

  • I don't know what I would remove but I'd add Thrilling Tremors and Deathbound. Thrilling needs a shorter cooldown and deathbound is kinda useless.

  • Me after imagining Nurse with the proposed changes to Jolt:

    image.png

    looking forward to using it on Myers though

  • The only thing I can say without testing on PTB, is that BBQ and WGLF are effectively dead to me as perks - bloodpoint bonus was the main appeal of those perks and I'm very disappointed that BHVR decided to remove it. While grind is reduced with Prestige rework, you still will have to play twice as many matches to get to a desired BP amount, which is pretty tiring.

    And, also, Hex: Ruin is now a survivor perk, it looks like. Completely gutted. I don't get why is it still Hex despite all these nerfs.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    Me after imagining Nurse with the proposed changes to Jolt:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W5FG6V35COY0/image.png

    looking forward to using it on Myers though

    😂😂😂 , that might actually be a problem.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    The only thing I can say without testing on PTB, is that BBQ and WGLF are effectively dead to me as perks - bloodpoint bonus was the main appeal of those perks and I'm very disappointed that BHVR decided to remove it. While grind is reduced with Prestige rework, you still will have to play twice as many matches to get to a desired BP amount, which is pretty tiring.

    And, also, Hex: Ruin is now a survivor perk, it looks like. Completely gutted. I don't get why is it still Hex despite all these nerfs.

    I agree with you, I think that they should actually stay. We need blood point perks in the game. And I really think that they should actually leave them alone . The hex perks by far are unless in the game now, they are cleansed 30s Into the game . Completely useless