The Initial Freddy Teleport at Beginning of Match
I was just wondering if anyone else uses this or just me. For those that aren't aware, Freddy's teleport is on cool down at the start of the match. However, there is a split second where the teleport bar is full when you first gain control of your character. If you hold the teleport button in that moment, you can actually teleport to a generator at the start of the match.
Comments
Should give it a name.
TpTech.
I am surprised that there is an actual tech for the most generic Killer.
Oh I use it all the time. I didn't know if anyone else knew of it so I called it the Freddy Tech and since I know nobody else who plays Freddy ever I just assumed I was the only one who knew of it. Figured it out by myself, anyway
I call it the bunghole tech and i love getting early tp for my bunghole.
Poor programming tech, so pp tech.
I have reported it as a bug (iirc) 2 years ago, and nothing happened so far, probably not gonna fix it anytime soon.