kate and deadhard

this kate did not touch a gen ONCE and then slow vaulted on purpose to get hit to be able to dead hard to the exit gate. the fact that the killer ignored her makes it worse

Comments

  • @MommyHunktress said:

    this kate did not touch a gen ONCE and then slow vaulted on purpose to get hit to be able to dead hard to the exit gate. the fact that the killer ignored her makes it worse

    Yeah, you get all sorts in solo queue, but it's not all bad.

    Had a game this evening with an Ash that was a sabo monster. Ran MoM of all things, plus a styptic and holy crap did he win that game for us. Always Johnny-On-The-Spot with those sabos.

  • I'm sick and tired of Kates always getting away with this nonsense!!!

  • @Cybil said:

    I'm sick and tired of Kates always getting away with this nonsense!!!

    For me it's usually a Claudette or an Ace. Or it's a Jane/Nancy that collects crows in a locker.

  • @Cybil said:

    I'm sick and tired of Kates always getting away with this nonsense!!!

    She can't keep getting away with it

  • @Cybil said:

    I'm sick and tired of Kates always getting away with this nonsense!!!

    i didnt mean it about kates just that it was a kate XD

  • Sounds like she was trying to get that survivor event challenge done. You know, "Throw the game. Do this x times" that's so popular with whoever thinks up archive challenges. I've seen a lot of survivors doing suspiciously dumb/repetitive plays at windows lately.

    I guess if we're sharing solo queue stories, there was a Mikaela tonight that every single time I saw her was crouching from place to place. She was crouching away when we spawned in, she was crouching by when I was running for an unhook, she was crouching in the distance while I was on hook, she was crouching behind rocks when there were gens that could have been committed before the killer Popped them. It was especially frustrating because another player got tunneled to death from first hook, I did 2 gens in that time, and not a single other gen got done. Like, the killer's a Clown, lady, you don't have to be that scared of attracting his attention.

  • We must stop the Kates!

  • honestly when u see someone that is obviously gonna dead hard you just go for some else

    let the kids be kids, until a blood warden hits then its not longer funny