Enjoy.
Ooooh I'm gonna getcha tee hee!
“Leather gonna give you up, Leather gonna let you down” is funnier than it has a right to be. 🙂
I'm dying laughing over this. 🤣 "Hide and Go Seek Remastered" LOL
Oh. Such a badge of honor.
Gonna watch it once im home.
This was really funny overall, and not all honest game trailers are! Definitely a good laugh
Never realised slinger does resemble ocelot a little bit lol.
I miss mgs :(. F u konami.
I've been smiling nonstop from second 30 xD
They have a surprisingly good grasp of the concept. :)
That part in 3:36 is so true lmao
Wow
This was actually really funny but also a really accurate review of the game
Personal highlight is Burnie Handers. Such a stupid pun but i love it
@Shaped said:Never realised slinger does resemble ocelot a little bit lol.I miss mgs :(. F u konami.
@Shaped said:
Can we get a Phantom Pain credit roll for Slinger whenever he loads in?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ooooh I'm gonna getcha tee hee!
“Leather gonna give you up, Leather gonna let you down” is funnier than it has a right to be. 🙂
I'm dying laughing over this. 🤣 "Hide and Go Seek Remastered" LOL
Oh. Such a badge of honor.
Gonna watch it once im home.
This was really funny overall, and not all honest game trailers are! Definitely a good laugh
Never realised slinger does resemble ocelot a little bit lol.
I miss mgs :(. F u konami.
I've been smiling nonstop from second 30 xD
They have a surprisingly good grasp of the concept. :)
That part in 3:36 is so true lmao
Wow
This was actually really funny but also a really accurate review of the game
Personal highlight is Burnie Handers. Such a stupid pun but i love it
Can we get a Phantom Pain credit roll for Slinger whenever he loads in?