How often do YOU escape as Solo?
I'm at about 60%.
I know it's not godlike or whatever, but I'm OK with escaping about half the time I queue up.
Tagged:
BHVR
I'm at about 60%.
I know it's not godlike or whatever, but I'm OK with escaping about half the time I queue up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Averaging 1 escape in 10 matches. And I'm still offered to play against sweaty streamers and players with 1500+ hours.
why am i never given killers with low mmr? I'm dead in 9 out of 10 matches and in every match I see streamers and athletes with 1500+ hours.
My escape rate goes up actually because I can more easily let people die
I would say 40-50%. A lot depends on my mood for the day, and how altruistically I play. Though even on my less altruistic days I don't prioritize escape above all else.
It does tend to be streaky, though.
On average I would say 35%
At absolute best, 20%. Most days its probly around 5-10%. Idk if its just the time of day i can play or im stuck in mmr hell, but i almost always get paired with teammates that arent quite as good as me and killers that are hardcore gamers. Not sayin im god tier, but i can hold my own. Unfortunately, it feels like the game thinks i can carry entire matches....i cannot. Now im trapped in this cycle n dont know how to get out.