That feel when... (event related)

image.png

...you are the only person to bring flan. Whyyy? :(

Comments

  • RIP. And even a selfish cake. Odds are that it will get better though ^^

  • That is truly disgusting

  • Disgusting. I don't mind that lone cake that much, its sometimes your only option when you play some survivor or killer for the daylies and you just had thought about unlocking anything for them. But I never played a game with less then 2 flans in it during this event, more likely 3+.

  • it sucks, but happens. Just keep putting it down and sure you'll come into a game where it's flan's galore ha. I think people go into a few games in a row where this happens and just decide f it, not gonna bother anymore, but you'll definitely come across more games with generous players than not.


  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    it sucks, but happens. Just keep putting it down and sure you'll come into a game where it's flan's galore ha. I think people go into a few games in a row where this happens and just decide f it, not gonna bother anymore, but you'll definitely come across more games with generous players than not.

    But even when you are the only one putting flans out, thats still +106% BP for you, and they only cost like 3k, with 2-3 on every blood web page. I don't the bigger picture here, I guess ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love the big, bad +530% BP games as much as the next guy, but if you take a step back you will see that using a flan is ALWAYS a win.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YG5OM25KYY7I/image.png

    ...you are the only person to bring flan. Whyyy? :(

    I always bring flan.

    However, keep in mind that killers get around 3x the flans that survivors do.

    I try not to take it personally.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012033#Comment_3012033

    But even when you are the only one putting flans out, thats still +106% BP for you, and they only cost like 3k, with 2-3 on every blood web page. I don't the bigger picture here, I guess ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love the big, bad +530% BP games as much as the next guy, but if you take a step back you will see that using a flan is ALWAYS a win.

    No denying, definitely always a win. I use one every trial, and you're always able to complete a bweb to get more and other items in the process.