When will we get more info about the P3 reward?

i want to know more, i mean it is not a cosmetic or a charm so what is it? I NEED TO KNOW MORE

Comments

  • People talk about some special border for your pfp or name or whatever to flex. Its supposed to be rathr minor, but it gives me the strength to P3 as many killers as I can during this event of BP galore.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    People talk about some special border for your pfp or name or whatever to flex. Its supposed to be rathr minor, but it gives me the strength to P3 as many killers as I can during this event of BP galore.

    Yeah i'm trying to do the same but i hope it will not be a border because as a killer no one will see it 90% of the time, the only occasion it will be visible will be in post game lobby

  • I’m guessing it’s going to be mentioned in a dev update. One’s coming next week by the look of it, so maybe then?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I’m guessing it’s going to be mentioned in a dev update. One’s coming next week by the look of it, so maybe then?

    This week because the post was made on friday last week

  • Right when everything gets too late.

  • Its probably nothing too important, I wouldnt sweat over getting everything at P3, especially if you have every character unlocked, mainly because I suspect the reward is going to be dissapointing.