Rules of NOED for survivors

If there is more then one person left simple

1. Leave exit gates at 99%

2. Deal with the fact there's NOED

3. Search for it most maps new ones included have garbage totem spots

4. Rescue your team

5. Stop being a coward and actually try to help your team

Comments

  • I had so many survivors tell their teammate who just escape a coward when 1 of them on hook with Noed, make it really hard for the other 2 survivors to rescue the hooked one.

    They didnt know I also have Rancor and Bloodwarden.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I had so many survivors tell their teammate who just escape a coward when 1 of them on hook with Noed, make it really hard for the other 2 survivors to rescue the hooked one.

    They didnt know I also have Rancor and Bloodwarden.

    That's what we call a chaotic neutral noed.

    (endgame memes, I mean.)

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009432#Comment_3009432

    That's what we call a chaotic neutral noed.

    (endgame memes, I mean.)

    Usually Obsession would just stay at 99 Gate, as soon as I walk close will force them to open Gate.

    Thats when Blood warden play begin.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Searching for it with no Small Game is very risky, and also you can't always save a team mate if their hook is too far from exit. Whenever noed pops i just escape immediately to avoid giving the killer any extra kills. If they are so desperate for kills then let them have one. They'll end up wanting more eventually and have to adapt their loadout accordingly, including replacing noed.

    Can confirm. This guy left me to rot on hook because he is scared of giving killers more kills. /s

  • Rules of solo Q

    1. i dont trust my teammates because none of them are mind readers
    2. I done with this match and i want out
    3. i wont turn a 1k into a 4k
  • Yeah if I’m on hook against Noed camping I will suicide to avoid a train wreck. Totem spawns are just asinine, either it’s in plain sight or tucked away in the middle of nowhere. Really hate hexes that aren’t plaything since their effectiveness is basically random.

    Extra annoying though when I see people cleansing and go ‘I’m countering noed’. Really? Because there’s still three or more totems you haven’t got which means you aren’t countering crap and you’ve just removed one possible location we know about.

  • @Yatol said:

    Rules of solo Q

    1. i dont trust my teammates because none of them are mind readers
    2. I done with this match and i want out
    3. i wont turn a 1k into a 4k

    Rules of solo Q

    1. don't solo Q.
  • Rule 1. Have fun not matter what happens in game, because its only a game and nobody likes a giant tantrum baby so don’t be one.

  • @jamally093 said:

    If there is more then one person left simple

    1. Leave exit gates at 99%

    2. Deal with the fact there's NOED

    3. Search for it most maps new ones included have garbage totem spots

    4. Rescue your team

    5. Stop being a coward and actually try to help your team

    I fixed that for you,

    1. Open the exit gates.
    2. Deal with the fact that getting a measly 1k helps keeping killers spirit up, while foiling each and every of their attempts might crush them, resulting in longer que times for survivors during evening rush hours.
    3. Comtemplate to turn that 1k into a 2k.
    4. Just leave.