YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Right, Chapter 10 definitely wasn't called Darkness Among Us and this image is definitely 100% not 'shopped.
Kinda sus fam, ngl
Vote Meg. I saw her near the basement with Dwight's body!
@AGM said:Right, Chapter 10 definitely wasn't called Darkness Among Us and this image is definitely 100% not 'shopped.
@AGM said:
trust me bro
Nah this is real 100 percent
ใ คใ ค
Bruh ๐ฟ
@Mazoobi said:Vote Meg. I saw her near the basement with Dwight's body!
@Mazoobi said:
Nah, man, gotta be self-report. I saw Claudette running around, but she wasn't doing any tasks.
Hatch was a vent the whole time
My dumbass read.
"Vote Meg. I saw her near the basement with Dwight's booty." ๐
I remember when Frank took his mask off at the end of the trailer stared straight into the camera and said "Amogus"
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009984#Comment_3009984Can't see why it can't be both.
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009984#Comment_3009984
Can't see why it can't be both.
You are most certainly right.
I would vote Meg under any circumstances ๐โโ๏ธ
No it's real
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right, Chapter 10 definitely wasn't called Darkness Among Us and this image is definitely 100% not 'shopped.
Kinda sus fam, ngl
Vote Meg. I saw her near the basement with Dwight's body!
trust me bro
Nah this is real 100 percent
ใ คใ ค
Bruh ๐ฟ
Nah, man, gotta be self-report. I saw Claudette running around, but she wasn't doing any tasks.
Hatch was a vent the whole time
My dumbass read.
"Vote Meg. I saw her near the basement with Dwight's booty." ๐
I remember when Frank took his mask off at the end of the trailer stared straight into the camera and said "Amogus"
You are most certainly right.
I would vote Meg under any circumstances ๐โโ๏ธ
No it's real