Something that you did to be nice but was accused of toxicity for it?
Mine would be standing at Exit to allow the killer to get a down before crawling out.
What about you?
Mine would be standing at Exit to allow the killer to get a down before crawling out.
What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Refusing to hook any of the survivors. I play for the chases and let team altruism determine if everyone escapes. Occasionally a survivor will drop me a Salty message about how unfun it was to bleedout but I just tell them that I'm only responsible for downing them and teammates are to blame when your left there.
One time a legion basically got 0 downs and all gens were done so I stayed behind and gave him a kill with the EGC and he called me toxic for wasting his time and said I should hang from a tree. :)
For the record, I think the rule of thumb with that is that it's fine if the killer is right there, but if the killer isn't nearby, making them come over is rude. Many killers are also leery about the hit-outs because it seems like most survivors will beckon and then dead hard out when they approach, and they don't trust the gesture anymore.
Mine would be not killing survivors after two hooks and instead having chases and then letting people pick the downs up until my points were maxed. It usually goes over okay, but I've watched streams, and for every 'what is this killer doing' and 'I think he's being friendly', I've been accused of everything from holding the game hostage to trying to get a 4-man slug to just plain being an idiot who doesn't know how to play.
JFC. 😨
I've had "why were you just crouching when I'm being hooked?"
Er... I'm crouching close by so that I can rescue you when the killer leaves.
The usual; I've killed everyone but the last person, whom I decide to give Hatch to. The Hatch person is (usually) fine with it but I've gotten some bitter as fuq peeps on their team message me for letting one go instead of everyone.
I stayed behind to let the killer kill me since they had a rough time. He got mad that I wasted his time.
Probably one of those survivors that thinks you're obliged to bodyblock every time even if the distance to the hook is two metres away.
farming, I got reported for it many times.
Allowing snitching is not really welcomed too, but I like it. Snitches get hatches.
I once facecamped a speedhacker who was trying to farm other Survivors off the hook. I got one hit when they unhooked someone and then managed to grab them as they were vaulting a window. This was years ago, seemingly back then it wasn't possible for them to unhook themselves and fly around the map.
It was very obvious that they were trying to farm the other Survivors, I stopped hooking them after a while to not kill them. Other than that I was trying to play as normally as possible to not ruin the game for the three Survivors who were playing normally. I always ignored the Survivor that was just unhooked by the speedhacker and went for another Survivor instead.
I want to emphasize that it was very obvious they were being farmed by the speedhacker. The speedhack was also extremely obvious. It was not a subtle increase, it was more like permanent Sprint Burst speed or even faster. All of them got unhooked by the speedhacker at one point. They all knew it was a speedhacker.
In the endgame chat the Survivors told me to kill myself because I was camping the very obvious speedhacker. The Survivors who were being farmed by a very obvious speedhacker whom I did not tunnel or camp and for whom I tried to play as normally as possible while trying not to kill them to not ruin their game. So that was great a great experience.
🦆🦂
Lmao reminds me of the post I saw on here yesterday by some guy who was salty a killer in his game had let someone else go but not him. Some people are impossible to please.