Dead by Daylight is a perfectly made game, no issues whatsoever
https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/oLtybeKv_P-Jb
Here’s a prime example of that.
Here’s a prime example of that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I knew this thread was gonna be from you Lmao
Yeah because this game is so amazing!
Downloaded that clip, gonna show it to the big brain survivor mains that say "jUsT BaiT iT OuT"
I don't see the problem, just bait out the dead hard and then knock him down when he dead hards into a wall!
It wasn’t the Dead Hard that made the clip frustrating, it was the no hit even though the dude literally slow vaulted, was mid animation, and the game said “######### you gann lmao”
I should’ve played better ig.