Please Rework or Nerf Iridescent Photo Card! (From a Trickster Main)
Its Kind of ridiculous how strong this addon is, An Exposed addon should not be so Easy to proc!!!!
It teaches really bad habits and I see a lot of people refuse to play trickster without it. HE DOES NOT NEED IT!!!
Its really sad that people play trickster with such a boring style.
My suggestion is that a survivor is only Exposed if you hit all 5 blades IN A ROW! (No MISSING) would make precise Aiming More REWARDING!!!
My Other suggestion (a more tame nerf) Would make it so you need to hit the "Scream" notification or Red bar before the survivor is exposed
(Also Fix Laceration Bar Visual Bug & And cant blade hit healing survivors bug, Plz)
Comments
Yes but I think it is super strong compared to Clown Instadown or Huntress Hatchet Instadown. and with cannibal there is a lot more then just throwing 4 blades and getting a down, and plague has to build up that overtime.
It’s incredible against in survivors in dead zones, caught. But he’s still loopable and only 110. Once survivors get some awareness it can be mediated.
I do agree he doesn’t need it. I’d even say he has other addons that are more oppressive because it enhances his power.
I believe "Caged Heart Shoes" , "Melodious Murder" , And "Bloody Boa/Trick Pound" are really strong. But I just feel real icky with Iri Card
Yes a low tier killer main begging for multiple killer nerfs. 100% makes sense. Care to share your stats showing your win/kill rates with these OP addons as well as total # of games played?
You think just because the killer I main is not S tier calling for nerfs on unhealthy aspects is bad?
Now even other killer mains want killers nerfed. We just can't win.
But no, I'm all for killers having strong add ons. Trickster isnt super high tier.
It definitely sucks to be used against (I'd know), but then again Killers should have the advantage.
Yes, I do. When kill rates have universally been dropping to 50% across the board in the last year(Hello BHVR, please bracket your stats by MMR) I think asking for nerfs for a non S tier killer is terrible. We have 2 competent killers who can reasonably deal with a 4 man swf running 4X DH, 1x COH, 1 x leader, 1x we'll make it, 2x BT(There's still 7 more free perks for the survivor team). Or do you think Trickster with iri photo can handle this team?
Do you really think ur going against a 4man-com-comp-swf each game? or even the majority of ur games?
the majority of my games i get 3 kills i think that is perfectly reasonable.
So we assume a trickster running this addon will surely know how to make use of it and destroy people.
But the survivor team we assume they are low skill/bad? Seems inconsistent.
Why would you assume the team is low skill just because they lose to a trickster.
Sorry I don't mean low skill by losing to a trickster. I mean low skill by not running meta perks/not making chases last a minimum of 40+ seconds and not slamming out the gens in <5 mins vs a 110 killer with no map mobility.
Honestly if they are slamming gens that fast in every game u play. that's a you problem buddy?
also trickster eats bt and deadhead so I have no problem against those in the majority of cases
also not running meta does not make you low skill, if anything it makes you higher skill if you can make it work.
That add-on isn't even that powerful unless the survivor is caught in a dead zone, in which they would have been downed from knives anyway. Considering that add-on promotes an m1 style type of gameplay, and Trickster is very easy to loop if he isn't using knives, the value of this add-on drops quite a bit. In some situations, yes it can provide some utility but that can be said for all his add-ons which changes the way he plays a bit. This add-on is not so strong that it needs a nerf when you compare it to other exposed add-ons as it has counterplay.
Ah yes, the secret god of low tier killers. If only the stats/other people could play like you we would all see the hidden potential of *checks stats*
a 4.72% pick rate killer with a 49.94 percent kill rate across all MMRs killer.
Since when have we started to trust dbd stats? are they only worth taking account of when they push ur argument?
I don't have a problem with it to be honest. The strength of his power is being able to hit and damage over and around various loops, and exposing a good survivor in general with this add on just means they're exposed while still safely on the other side of a loop. It can expose people out in the open sometimes, but at that point it's not really stronger than any other exposed add on.
I am more than open to look at any other statistic/indicator of how well/strong a killer is performing but because BHVR does not release that info we have no tracking outside of this/third party sites. I am curious how you think we should determine if a killer is too strong if you don't want to look at stats(Ideally these should be bracketed by MMR in my opinion so we could see what killers overperform at what skill levels & also what killers are weak at what skill levels)
Im not saying he is "2 strong" a killer can not be s tier and still have in my opinion problematic aspects. you have every right to disagree
Now yer just trollin' at this point...
Clown insta-down is harder to hit than trickster's blades first off,
Trickster can spam his blades, clown needsa directly be on top of you, BUT he also needs to land A bottle that is also a direct hit..
Bubba just does Bubba Things,
Did you not read the comments I clearly stated I think iri card it stronger then clowns instadown
The Add-On isn't even that good, it turns an already M1 110 Killer into more of an M1 110 Killer
Hitting 5 knife and hitting them with melee within certain timeframe as a 4.4 killer is extremely ridiculous for just one hit kill, especially when killers like trickster who can just quickly down them at melee range.
Iri card is not stronger than clown's.. lol
You still have to get close and you're 110 btw,
clown is 115, there's a difference,
you still have to m1 and if you have alot of pallets next to eachother, gl tryna get a insta down lol