I don't think We are gonna get the Community Challenges done.

The First Day of the event is over and we are not even 1/3 of the way done with the first challenge.

You have to have the Community Challenge Selected to Even Contribute. THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED.

Why cant it be just in general how many, hooks, skillchecks, gen breaks. ect.

why do you have to have the challenge selected.

Comments

  • My theory as per bhvr fashion is that they didn't plan that far ahead. So they didn't make it so you can have the challenge selected even past the minimum contribution to get the reward.

  • @Brimp said:

    My theory as per bhvr fashion is that they didn't plan that far ahead. So they didn't make it so you can have the challenge selected even past the minimum contribution to get the reward.

    Frustrating. Events should be Doable. Very Doable

  • And thats just first page of event tome. I think next week level will have another line with community challenges like these

  • Who said that yiu need to keep it selected after youve finished the personal portion? Im sure everything is being counted on the back end...

  • @thenegativone said:

    Who said that yiu need to keep it selected after youve finished the personal portion? Im sure everything is being counted on the back end...

    Keeping the challenge selected seems to add up like

    400/40 type stuff

  • Okay that's a big uff. I thought those challenges were passive like in most other games with community wide challenges.

    I even spend nearly a hilarious minute with a survivor taping and kicking a gen, thinking it would contribute. I didn't even know there was a personal milestone as i only took a glimpse at the community challenge.

  • I've been doing the ones on the bottom first before moving to the community ones so maybe there's a lot of people doing hte same thing and it will speed up once people finish the bottom

  • I didn't even understood I have to choose that challenge lmao, it should be passive because otherwise who gonna do it...

  • People are doing personal challenges first.

    Aaaaaand because I haven't done fully my normal tome yet I don't plan on selecting it except for maybe one game.

  • @Milo said:

    People are doing personal challenges first.

    Aaaaaand because I haven't done fully my normal tome yet I don't plan on selecting it except for maybe one game.

    You can do the normal later. This special is here for only two weeks.

  • @fogdonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003741#Comment_3003741

    You can do the normal later. This special is here for only two weeks.

    Rift fragments disagree.

  • To be fair, it’s possible that a lot of people are doing the solo challenges currently instead of the community ones. But once they get their solo challenges done in a couple of days they’ll probably switch to the community ones and it could pick up pace at that point.

  • Oh, I didn't know you had to have it selected. That's probably the issue.