Do you think the "RPD Rework" will take the place of a new RE map?
I would be really disappointed if it did. so many locations from Resident evil to chose from.
Anybody else want more RE maps. especially if they do them better the RPD
I would be really disappointed if it did. so many locations from Resident evil to chose from.
Anybody else want more RE maps. especially if they do them better the RPD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked Rpds look tho😭.
Honestly? Yeah, I do think it would take the place of one
That's really unfortunate
there are so many locations. the mansion, the re4 village, Re7 house, ect.
I do 2. my mains do fine on it. trickster, artist.
but i think blight kind of has a hard time on it.
yeah they're 100% saving the rework for that chapter.
They are it said RPD rework coming in fall the time we’re Resident evil part 2 chapter comes out
I certainly hope not. I'm hoping the next RE chapter comes with its own map. I'd love for it to be an outdoor Raccoon City map or if indoor the Spencer Mansion. I actually like the RPD map as it is and I hope the rework doesn't take much from it.
A big missed opportunity honestly. the more maps the better haha and i like RPD 2.
*Huntress stun noises*
I hope they don't remove the RPD map. It's almost an exact replica of the police station from the game and should stay as is. They should just add another map because there are plenty of locations to choose from.
Yeah, I hope they don't change it too much.
To me, it makes no difference as long as RCPD gets changed. Screw that map.
Blows my mind that a map has to be reworked a year barely after it's release.