I miss the old survivor animations
I'm sure it's been said over and over, and the player base is split about, but I sincerely miss the old survivor animations. Don't get me wrong it needed some tweaking, especially the injured animations. But man... the animations now just feel so stiff and unlively. I really miss how the survivors used to run, and would look left and right, actually scared. It felt so fluent. Now it's just so stiff and compact, I hate it! Seeing Netease DBD, they kept the old animations and it's beautiful. I wish there was a way to be able to use them again! Or somehow make the new animations more lively. The run animation feels more like a stiff jog, than a sprint like the old ones. The character standing there staring into the abyss, instead of turning left and right nervous, that look on the characters. I miss those little details.
Comments
Yeah. The old animations were a bit wonky, and I joined right after they were updated so I don't have quite the nostalgia wave that many others do, but they conveyed nervousness and fear and the current set doesn't do that.
The old animations were hilarious especially spinning in circles when downed
Oh dude, I miss the spinning in circles on the ground lmao
Fr. I miss dwight running like an alpha chad
the only thing i wanted back from the old animations is when survivors look left and right at the beginning of a game it made them look scared and alive instead of looking like bots but other than that no. all animations needed a change they looked terrible.
Kind of like the old maps, the animations also looked terrible
Old maps looked terrible, but I kinda liked how dark and gloomy it was. Like how new coldwind is just completely bright, while old coldwind looked a bit gloomy and dark-ish.
Obviously I don't want blendettes to be buffed though.