i mean. Yeah free cosmetics if you have prime. But well, my partner and I are sharing a prime account (with another very good friend of ours), so hopefully another friend will still gift us their code. Tedious.
Meh. Free stuff for me is nice, but I wasn't happy about the Amazon Prime deal and I'm not happy it's continuing. Doesn't seem fair to link eligibility to some third party service and to create exclusives future players won't be able to get, especially when every single skin (and charm) that's been put in Prime has been pulled from some other collection or character's release that otherwise would have been released in the in-game store.
At the start, they released two killer skins and then they only have been releasing survivor skins and a charm. Can't they make it one month killer and one month survivor? I don't play survivor so I end up giving my skins away.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh just in case people were unaware, the Prime Deal has been extended to May 2023
Yea it goes at least until December now so it was extented too. Nice
Uh nice.
The only Prime Codes i have used.
Hell yeah, I liked this promotion. I may not use the majority of the skins I got from it, but I sure do love getting free stuff!
I liked the Blight one and the Meg one, too, so it wasn't a total wash.
Mine shows it going through May 2023.
If you'll excuse the Dutch, I can confirm it does go up to May of 2023
Ugh.
i mean. Yeah free cosmetics if you have prime. But well, my partner and I are sharing a prime account (with another very good friend of ours), so hopefully another friend will still gift us their code. Tedious.
Ugly cosmetic but it is free. So i won't complain. And i am happy for that we will get more Prime content
Oof, can't say I am impressed.
I kept my prime exclusively for DBD cosmetics, but I can't bring myself to buy her. ๐ Sucks to be me I guess.
You can just redeem it now should you change your mind later. Haddie herself isn't going anywhere, but this skin is.
Meh. Free stuff for me is nice, but I wasn't happy about the Amazon Prime deal and I'm not happy it's continuing. Doesn't seem fair to link eligibility to some third party service and to create exclusives future players won't be able to get, especially when every single skin (and charm) that's been put in Prime has been pulled from some other collection or character's release that otherwise would have been released in the in-game store.
Another cosmetic that should've been added with Haddie's release but instead was tied to Prime Gaming.Such laziness.
It may go even further than that, maybe for years even. Either way its good
Id redeem it and make a note of that its redeemed, just incase when u (if ever) get Haddie its missing you know.
At the start, they released two killer skins and then they only have been releasing survivor skins and a charm. Can't they make it one month killer and one month survivor? I don't play survivor so I end up giving my skins away.