100k BP Code | IGBPPARTY

I'm sorry @bm33 I'm taking your job as well

To celebrate 600k followers on Instagram, use code IGBPPARTY before June 22nd for 100k points

IMG_20220615_181145.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce1PRDcMLfX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments

  • Nice I'll save that for tomorrow

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm sorry @bm33 I'm taking your job as well

    To celebrate 600k followers on Instagram, use code IGBPPARTY before June 22nd for 100k points

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PNXEUGB1DYAT/img-20220615-181145.jpg

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce1PRDcMLfX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    I got 2.5 mil nowπŸ˜‚ can’t wait to use it tomorrow

  • What happens tomorrow?

  • @Raccoon said:

    What happens tomorrow?

    Flan shall rain down from the heavens in a holy shower of bloodpoints.

  • Flantastic news.

    I look forward to joining you in this BP flantasy.

    Together, we flan all have some tasty fun.

  • I'm just happy people get the codes. 😁 Also means that @tippy2k2 shares Holly pics. 😁

  • @bm33 said:

    I'm just happy people get the codes. 😁 Also means that @tippy2k2 shares Holly pics. 😁

    I'm starting to forget which pics I've shared and which I haven't. I should probably take more pictures of Holly!

    PXL_20220520_194250007.jpg

    I don't think I've shared Holly helping me Work From Home yet. Don't worry Holly, not like I needed that arm rest or my arm to do my job...

  • Fun Fact; I originally put Holly pics in these kind of threads because the threads never survived for very long (since it's not people complaining about something or another, there's very little reason to post since there's nothing really to talk about).

    I have a pic that failed as a good Holly pic but will make a good thread bump pic AND is a joke I want to tell but probably wouldn't have a good reason to...

    So extra Holly pic plus a joke plus a thread bump!

    PXL_20220613_124657704.jpg

    Look, it's Holly in The Garden of Joy!