Tunneling is just a instant win for survivors
It means that you and your team have annoyed the killer enough that they'll just go after your one teammate even if you take hits and he still tunnels I find it an win no matter if I die or not because of it.
Comments
Lol, sure, whatever helps you cope.
what even is this
Keep winning son
What? Lmao
Hate to break it to you, but tunneling is way less likely to mean the killer is annoyed with you as it is the killer identified you as a weak link or just thought you were convenient. Removing a player ASAP is a good way to ensure a win, so plenty of killers do it for purely mercenary reasons. If a killer tunnels you out because they're tilted, you'll know. But for a killer that's trying to 4k, they're going after the weakest player... and that's not exactly much of a win for the tunneled survivor no matter how you spin it.
Is that how weak links are coping now? Interesting... Sigmund Freud would love to hear from you.
I always win. Even if I lose.
To be fair, I consider a win for the team a personal win as well because they're the same in my book.
-Start match
-It's Bubba
-First survivor goes down immediately
-Gets kindred camped
-I gen rush to counter
-Other teammates start ghosting hook
-We've already lost at 5 gens
-Last remaining survivor runs straight to me and starts throwing pallets
-t-bags and points at me while I'm on hook
Solo queue strikes again.
I always found it interesting that people immediately assume the opponent is upset or tilted.
Tunneling often just makes sense in a lot of scenarios.
Sometimes players over commit to bad chases and miss other opportunities but again that's often just poor decision making or even tunnel vision/target fixation, both of which can happen without being tilted or upset.
If its your defense mechanism to shield your ego then go for it, but you should understand when you are projecting your anger onto others in a effort to make yourself feel better.
If you find yourself frequently typing the line "you're so tilted/angry/upset" to another player post game, take a step back you'll probably find its you whom are angry and projecting that onto someone else.
Really if you want to have fun the first move is to stop making it personal and taking it so seriously. Its usually a recipe for upsetting yourself.
In my mind, I'm picturing the other three Survivors making their escape while the Killer has me on the hook. That's a win in my book.
I think if you came to this forum to post that means the Killer team won already.
It's not, it's the other way around if anything, easier way to win with less effort. I hope it gets nerfed soon.