Do you want to explain more about why you feel survivor is unplayable? I spent the weekend playing Survivor (rank reset, need the BP on both sides)...and I really didn't find it unplayable in the slightest. Although Dredge affects my stupendous Head On stuns :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was under the impression that Survivor has been uplayable since they removed infinites and vacuum vaults.
How? are the servers down?
No, it's been unplayable since BNPs got nerfed.
That was before my time I'm afraid.
Kill rates are the lowest they've ever been lmao.
Do you want to explain more about why you feel survivor is unplayable? I spent the weekend playing Survivor (rank reset, need the BP on both sides)...and I really didn't find it unplayable in the slightest. Although Dredge affects my stupendous Head On stuns :(
..
Poor survivor.
This looks promising ๐๐