Why
Played with randoms, no gens done. Rank 11 survivor and everyone just kinda d**ked around. I honestly just gave up.
but why. Why do killers still like. Try hard. What was there to try hard when everyone didn’t do anything oh my god.
im not even salty this is just getting funny tbh even the toxic ppl r getting funny LMAO
edit: Y’all took this the wrong way. I’m not mad at at anyone it was just frustrating when you get 3 people literally doing nothing while you tried to do gens and tried to save others while they continue to throw the game or disconnect.
This is happening so frequently too, it’s not fun lmao.
but why. Why do killers still like. Try hard. What was there to try hard when everyone didn’t do anything oh my god.
im not even salty this is just getting funny tbh even the toxic ppl r getting funny LMAO
edit: Y’all took this the wrong way. I’m not mad at at anyone it was just frustrating when you get 3 people literally doing nothing while you tried to do gens and tried to save others while they continue to throw the game or disconnect.
This is happening so frequently too, it’s not fun lmao.
Comments
Well what you mean try hard? So if they don't do sht he shouldn't kill? Just be egoistic as I play and you'll survive and pip a lot more. 2 gens are needed to spawn the hatch, 1save/healthy and you're good
Just yesterday, on PS4, I played a match where in two survivors disconnected, 1 killed himself on the hook. 5 gens were remaining. Still, somehow, I managed to finish two gens, but was caught before I could find the hatch. So these kind of stuff happen all the time, it's not like players are better at Rank 1, they might play worse than a Rank 20 would. Its just better to move on to the next game.
Killer plays = try hard
Killer doesn't play = Git Gud/Toxic
Can't win. 4k or not. Something is always wrong apparently.
how dare the killer want to play normally, he should go easy on me whenever i demand it!
He got his kills, it’s over with. 👌
Its called "Killer" for a reason btw
Solo plays are terrible these days, i know how you feel.
But its not the killers fault, just accepted it and move on.
Surely you should be making a thread about why 3 other Survivors did not play the game correctly, not the fact the Killer....Killed.
Easier to blame the Killer because he knows they're a minority.