I found my new unfavourite thing in DBD

From soloq, through Nemesis and Oni,

I wind up at Dredge that runs NOED,

cool, can't see a damn thing, so unless I have Windows of Oppertunity,

or luckily find a loop, I'm screwed

Comments

  • @JohnWick1654 said:

    From soloq, through Nemesis and Oni,

    I wind up at Dredge that runs NOED,

    cool, can't see a damn thing, so unless I have Windows of Oppertunity,

    or luckily find a loop, I'm screwed

    Just do what i do,

    Simply wonder "when can i even bring home the groceries..." during any nightfall =D

  • I find Nightfall should've been on Michael Myers.

    Not because he needs a buff (and a stone nerf) but so i can say "he's just standing there, menacingly"

  • @Chadku said:

    I find Nightfall should've been on Michael Myers.

    Not because he needs a buff (and a stone nerf) but so i can say "he's just standing there, menacingly"

    But that's all he does already, he stands there Menacingly, except he has a Mask that makes it look like he is smilling all the time.

  • Oh man NOED on dredge I can’t wait to face Insta down horror in the dark. Hasn’t happened yet so far only faced one dredge.

    That’s gonna be really scary to get away from. I wish ever killer caused a nightfall like event.

    I like dredge but I think it’s mostly due to nightfall effect.

  • Yeah I really hate going against the Dredge. I hate how it's impossible to outplay him as a survivor because he can just hold out his husk thing, walk around the loop, teleport to it, and hit you every single time.

    I don't even think he's that amazing of a killer he's just unfair with no counterplay.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah I really hate going against the Dredge. I hate how it's impossible to outplay him as a survivor because he can just hold out his husk thing, walk around the loop, teleport to it, and hit you every single time.

    I don't even think he's that amazing of a killer he's just unfair with no counterplay.

    Or you could just leave the loop and not whine about it

  • Oh ok. I just won't use one of the only defenses against a killer that the entire game was designed around. Got it.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah I really hate going against the Dredge. I hate how it's impossible to outplay him as a survivor because he can just hold out his husk thing, walk around the loop, teleport to it, and hit you every single time.

    I don't even think he's that amazing of a killer he's just unfair with no counterplay.

    Hello target audience.

  • Yeah, it sucks and it's pretty much over when Nightfall happens as NOED is active.


    Went against a Dredge on Garden of Joy yesterday who appeared to be a pretty new killer (only managed one kill the whole game through tunelling). Come Nightfall and an active NOED, they managed two more kills.

    I do like the Dredge, but I hate his Night power. Even with some minor nerfs it would be a significantly better experience, but as it is right now, it's pretty sucky to play against.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2994710#Comment_2994710

    Oh ok. I just won't use one of the only defenses against a killer that the entire game was designed around. Got it.

    Looping isn't your oblt defense against Killers. If you're having trouble holding shift and W to run from loop to loop, I don't think your opinion is all that valid when it comes to a Killer's strength

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2994710#Comment_2994710

    Oh ok. I just won't use one of the only defenses against a killer that the entire game was designed around. Got it.


    O-o-or and this might be crazy, you go to the next loop adjacent to you and make use of that and continue to ping pong back and forth between chained loops if he insists on using his remnant. If he chooses to finally stop wasting his time he turns into a standard powerless 115% killer you can loop like usual at a pallet.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah I really hate going against the Dredge. I hate how it's impossible to outplay him as a survivor because he can just hold out his husk thing, walk around the loop, teleport to it, and hit you every single time.

    I don't even think he's that amazing of a killer he's just unfair with no counterplay.

    He has plenty of counterplay, you simply can't run him around at a loop like an M1 killer. If the loop breaks line of sight you can mindgame his remnant though, because he no longer can see whether you are running straight towards his remnant or doubling back.

    But yeah his chase is not that crazy, not nearly as strong as that of some other killers.

  • I mean, you can still loop during Nightfall. Getting to a new loop after having to leave the loop is the bigger challenge, that's where map knowledge and trying to memorize the layout of the map comes into play, but admittedily that's not that easy.

    It's still a problem of NOED though, this is the time to pray that it will finally be reworked in the upcoming perk update.