Rubberbanding literally destroying my ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR0ekj6AloA&ab_channel=Kain

Just another example how rubberbanding made us loose the game.

It's REALLY annoying how often i get rubberbanding. I tried reinstalling but it doesn't change anything. Does everyone else have the same problem? Is there any solution to this ? i've had this since the Legion/Ghosty buffs came out, if i remember correctly...

Comments

  • Can I ask your system?

    While its definitely an issue lots of people get I haven't had it often at all (I still get it which shows theres an issue) but I feel others get it far more.

    Side note: haddonfield is frame drop central for me, only map I get it on

  • Yeah, I've been rubberbanding since that update too. Maybe a little afterwards? Can't remember exactly when it started, but it's been a while. Hella frustrating.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Can I ask your system?

    While its definitely an issue lots of people get I haven't had it often at all (I still get it which shows theres an issue) but I feel others get it far more.

    Side note: haddonfield is frame drop central for me, only map I get it on

    Windows 10, Playing on Steam. Running it on a rtx 2060 with an i7-9700KF on 16GB RAM, it should not happen like ever. Super Annoying


    i've heard from somewhere that its from the Easy-Anticheat running frequent tests which cause the rubberbanding. but not everyone seems to have that problem which makes me wonder who and why does...

  • I suffer Rubberbanding since 5.7.2. This Patch brought a lot of bugs into the game.

  • I’ve rubberbanded from the killer side where I attack and the glitch completely swallows the swing. It’s as though the attack never even happened! I see the swing start, stutter, and then I’m just standing there as the survivor vaults to safety from what would’ve been a sure hit! Irritating.

  • I’m really conflicted because I absolutely love Dredge but this rubber banding is literally costing me I’d say a good 20% of my matches.

  • Experiancing it on Killer a bit more than survivor

  • Rubberbanding first started since 5.7.0 or 5.7.1 I can't remember the following helps but it's not a fix:

    Steam Launcher Options:-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -dx12

    NVIDIA Settings:Low Latency Mode Ultra (or On) | Power... Maximum performance

    Display settings ,Graphic Settings, Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling On (Might increase/decrease performance and latency)

    Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.6 :ISLC poolling Rate (ms):1000 | Start ISLC mimi..... | Launch ISLC.....

    Hyper-threading Off

  • it happens almost every game. It's so annoying.

  • Sounds more like PC problem it seems. Haven't experienced it at all. I'm playing on XSX

  • Your title made me laugh for some reason.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    Sounds more like PC problem it seems. Haven't experienced it at all. I'm playing on XSX

    yeah, probably because console doesn't use Easy Anticheat, but thanks for the info

  • When I had my fps set to anything above 105, I weirdly experienced lots of rubberbanding and when I set it to 105, I experienced none. Not sure if there is a correlation with that but it fixed my problem ever since.

  • @Shaped said:

    Your title made me laugh for some reason.

    I was going to say this. if this was taken out of gaming context, it could have different meanings. XD

  • @Hitari said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2993839#Comment_2993839

    yeah, probably because console doesn't use Easy Anticheat, but thanks for the info

    This rubber banding is happening intermittently on PS5 now for me ever since the 6.0 update.

  • Im ona tower.. and gawddamn this is the ONLY game i get the rubberbanding fps drop etc,

    on any other game this don't happen,

    could run any game on ultra still pushing over 120-200+ fps,

    but apparently with dbd even on medium graphics, i still suffer from the rubberband on BOTH sides...

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2994061#Comment_2994061

    This rubber banding is happening intermittently on PS5 now for me ever since the 6.0 update.

    guess it's not the anti-cheat then thats causing this