I just finished Stranger Things Season 4
I demand shirtless Steve NOW.
I demand shirtless Steve NOW.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its just the mid season finale.
I´d prefer the new monster as killer. With legendary skin of its human form.
I want Stranger Things DLC 2
Not quite mid-season, there's only 2 episodes of Volume 2 (though the season Finale is over 2 hours long.)
Ohh, i wasn´t aware of how long/how many episodes are left. Only, that there is more to come.
Yeah, and they look to be really good. Definite excited for the feature film we're getti- I mean season finale.
I heard that both the last two episodes are 2hours long. I really hope that's true because I've been loving this season and don't want it to end 😭
Yes, it looks really good. Definetly worth to watch.
I want Eddie as a legendary :/
Don't forget to sign the petition (which can be easily found on Twitter), your dreams might just come true.
I still haven’t watched it yet. I’m catching up to other shows and then I’ll binge rewatch ST to remember everything that happened and then watch the new stuff.
I am intrigued by shirtless Steve……
Yeah they are beefy boys lmao
Yeah Vecna would be so cool in this game!!
Honey we need it :(
Eddie would be so cute in this game as well, he's slowly grown on me as the season went!!
HAHA oh yeees the season is worth it alone for this!!
there's already a petition on twitter for shirtless Steve!?! WHBSIBAI
BHVR, I demand Shirtless Steve and also shirtless Joey while you’re at it
Also, season 4 is so good! I’m very excited for part 2 of the season.