why are the new maps hitboxes SO terrible
trying to curve as billy on this map makes me wanna cry
trying to curve as billy on this map makes me wanna cry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you curve with Q & E or purely with mouse?
You mean the spicy bush hitbox?
Dont play billy then
mouse
yep idk how they still havent smoothed out bush hitboxes but my god the new map highlights how bad they are
thankyou shinobusk very insightful
You're welcome. Feel free to dm for any advice in the future as well
Go to settings and change the look left & right to Q & E. (You can still look with mouse)
By using a button you get a consistent curve.
q e flicks are terrible compared to mouse
new map is cool tbh apart from the hitboxes for certain killers
Looking cool =/= good gameplay. RE map looks cool but it's trash for dbd gameplay.
those where supposed to be bushes? I thought they would be dumbsters or something with that hitbox size.
I took a match just to test these hitboxes. It's horrible. I mean the bushes were not even surprising but how do I bump into things that I can barely reach with a lunge? If they keep creating maps like these and don't change something with the hitboxes I'm going to lose my mind.