Why give the survivors the opportunity to know that we have the new Perk to destroy the pallets?

Yes, the perk that the surviving swing on the palette in the Teror Radius it destroys the pallet, it is unfair to give this information

Comments

  • As far as I know, Survivors don't get that information. They just assume.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    As far as I know, Survivors don't get that information. They just assume.

    It tells them with a debuff icon.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    As far as I know, Survivors don't get that information. They just assume.

    There is a debiff icon like with boil over afaik. Someone posted s screenshot in another thread.

  • The perk already seemed pretty weak, especially with the delay between the hit and activation. When I saw this was a thing, I thought, "This perk is never going to get any value."

  • Pretty lame if you ask me.

  • There should be no debuff symbol and no delay for activation. Even with all of that, it will be B/low A tier. It would be godly on Legion tho

  • I played a lot of Dredge games the past couple days, always running this perk. I generally don't kill survivors, so I should be getting the lowest of the low MMRs.

    I saw someone vault over a pallet and break it once.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991555#Comment_2991555

    There is a debiff icon like with boil over afaik. Someone posted s screenshot in another thread.

    Huh. Never noticed it. I suppose it doesn't really matter since now everyone just assumes you're running it. I've gotten value out of it all of once in the roughly 20 games I've played as Dredge.

  • It's too unfair for the killer

  • Sometimes I don't get BHVR's design decisions. The perk is already plagued with a lot of restrictions and then on top of that survivors simply get told that if they vault a pallet it'll break.

    DS and Power Struggle don't appear before the stun happens. This perk should be like that. Tell the survivors that the reason the pallet broke was because of that perk after they vault not before.