How do green glyphs work

They don't say the requirement for it all it says is they spawn where totems spawn okay so I do three totems for one glyph that doesn't seem right so maybe it's doing a generator activates it nope one gen still no glyphs what is the requirement for them.

Comments

  • It’s very unclear. Wherever a totem can spawn, but isn’t at during that trial, is where they can appear.

  • Also heads up the glyph reveal is only when endgame collapse happens should be after a gen is done for ease of access but eh

  • @GoshJosh said:

    It’s very unclear. Wherever a totem can spawn, but isn’t at during that trial, is where they can appear.

    I feel like they should say what you have to do to active them or simple enough any totem that was destroyed a green glyph just spawns near it

  • It's much easier to do the challenge as killer. Hooking players spawns them, and you're more prone to moving around the map and encountering the glyphs without going out of your way to search for them.

    I'm not sure what specifically spawns them as survivor, but I do know I found way more glyphs as killer than I ever did on any of my survivor matches. I'm talking 1 glyph spotted every few matches versus 5-6 glyphs spotted in one match.

  • The glyphs can spawn at any potential totem location. Not just ones where totems are currently at but any potential totem spot across the map.

    The glyphs only show up after doing objectives, finishing gens and hooking survivors. They are not active at the beginning of a match so you can't just go around searching. I'm not 100% sure if the other side doing their objective will spawn glyphs but I'm inclined to say no and if yes, then it seems to be a reduced amount.

    When EGC happens it will reveal all current green glyphs for you.

    I believe you can only get 6 per match.

    As far as I know that's all the info in how they work.

  • To make it much easier, play on Wraith and run around cloaked. You will almost always hear them before you see them, so throw on some headphones and listen. Youll hafta uncloak to interact with them.

    As other ppl have said, they only spawn at totem spots that DO NOT have a totem. 1 always spawns somewhere at the start of the match, then more pop in as the game goes on. It seems to be based on overall progression of the match, so yeah...gens and hooks make more pop in.