Is there a Puppers Charm or Cosmetic?
I don't know if this is off topic, but I've always been a bit inspired by the guy and his streams.
I'd really love a charm or cosmetic to rock in his honor - If there's already one, please disregard.
I don't know if this is off topic, but I've always been a bit inspired by the guy and his streams.
I'd really love a charm or cosmetic to rock in his honor - If there's already one, please disregard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight has a Head that reminds me of Puppers.
I believe this cosmetic was made for him.
A light in the fog charm would be really cool to see. It's such a tragic situation and it breaks my heart anytime I read about it.
I thought that was made for McLean
Who knows but I like to think it was for him.
Looks like him.
Likewise.
You never know what the person on the other side of the screen is experiencing.
I remember seeing BHVR say before that they wouldn't do content creator cosmetics anymore after some issues with past content creators they made cosmetics for in game. I don't know if they'd make an exception for Puppers.
The Light in the Fog ribbon and doggo would be awesome. There needs to be more awareness for ALS and this might help more people learn about it.
I can't unsee this
Uh no.
Pretty sure Shinobu is right. Puppers then cut his hair to look like Dweard and it just stuck.