I can't get adept Dredge.

I have tried over and over... I can't get it.

I get merciless, perfect 32000, etc etc over and over with his 3 perks only and it wont unlock. Not sure what to do

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • image.png

    In two matches (I just got lucky).

  • Yeah, got Merciless Victory here, +2 pips, 4 iri emblems, just the 3 perks and a couple of yellow add-ons, but no achievement.

    I am on Steam.

  • https://youtu.be/-JvA-rup61s

    I got the proof that this achievement is borken and if you got it you just cheated and claimed it with a hack

  • @CommandantCraky said:

    https://youtu.be/-JvA-rup61s

    I got the proof that this achievement is borken and if you got it you just cheated and claimed it with a hack

    Yeah or maybe it’s a bug that doesn’t always come into play?

  • image.png

    Got it first try lel,

    Idfk what im doing when i was playing as him, was more confused than ever

  • @CommandantCraky said:

    https://youtu.be/-JvA-rup61s

    I got the proof that this achievement is borken and if you got it you just cheated and claimed it with a hack

    I'm sure it can be broken in some bizarre way, but I watched my friend get the achievement while streaming his matches to me.

    So it's not even just broken in a tidy, consistent way that can be reproduced in that case. It's even "better", in that case it's broken in an inconsistent way!

  • @Turtlesrock said:

    I have tried over and over... I can't get it.

    I get merciless, perfect 32000, etc etc over and over with his 3 perks only and it wont unlock. Not sure what to do

    You don't have to have perfect match to get it but bit of luck helps. I got it in my 2nd try eventhought one dc:t. I got 9 hooks which was just enough and I didn't let them do gens much. I would advice dodge lobbies if survivors look good and wait till you get survivors who don't look good.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987555#Comment_2987555

    Yeah or maybe it’s a bug that doesn’t always come into play?

    That screenshot isn't proof of anything. The emblems screen is. (edit: funny, it looked like a screenshot the first time)

    I'm having one guess about the issue (assuming the video is legit) but given the rude accusation, I don't think explaining is worth my time.


    This, would be closer to a kind of proof:

    image.png image.png image.png

    Merciless, 4 iridescent, 3 Dredge perks used only.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DIYTCGDQRIJS/image.png

    Got it first try lel,

    Idfk what im doing when i was playing as him, was more confused than ever

    Yes, I cannot count how many times I've done a different teleportation than the one I wanted to do xD.

    But my opponents were not very experienced, so a basic grasp of its anti-loop and playing it "M1" were more than enough to get it.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987571#Comment_2987571

    Yes, I cannot count how many times I've done a different teleportation than the one I wanted to do xD.

    But my opponents were not very experienced, so a basic grasp of its anti-loop and playing it "M1" were more than enough to get it.

    Ngl, i didnt even realize you can teleport back to the husk, so i was a literal basic m1 boi LOL

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987632#Comment_2987632

    Ngl, i didnt even realize you can teleport back to the husk, so i was a literal basic m1 boi LOL

    ^_^

    To be fair, I had played a few matches in the PTB and I still vaguely remembered that feature did exist.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987645#Comment_2987645

    ^_^

    To be fair, I had played a few matches in the PTB and I still vaguely remembered that feature did exist.

    I never played the Ptb at all, lol

    i only came back when i saw what was on the Y7 Roadmap, lel

  • I was finally able to get on after BHVR screwed PS over with their incompetence as usual. Here was my saved vid, first ever game as Dredge.

    https://youtu.be/QgoCpSrU-rs

  • 20220607_200942.jpg

    My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

  • I got it in three games. First game, 4k. One pip short. Second game, 3k. One pip short. Third it was earned.

    That fellow above who claimed earning adept was a hack is being a troll.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I got it in three games. First game, 4k. One pip short. Second game, 3k. One pip short. Third it was earned.

    That fellow above who claimed earning adept was a hack is being a troll.

    Obviously, and should be ignored as such.

  • This also happened to me where my first time getting merciless with Dredge I didn't get the achievement, but the game following I got merciless and the achievement. There's just a weird bug that doesn't register you completed the achievement. I feel like this has happened in the past once to me with another killer, but can't remember. Annoying bug though, but at least it's still achievable.

  • There's a bug report in on this as we've noticed some players are unable to get the achievement despite meeting the requirements - so this will be investigated. IF you have any relevant information, please add to the bug report in the correct channel, thank you.