Did they do something to the Bloodweb?
Or have perks always been able to spawn like this?
Or have perks always been able to spawn like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure I've seen perks spawn like that before but it's extremely rare
Same. Seen it for some time now. Can't remember when I started seeing that but I'm guessing last year.
Like what?
I had this before update
They could always spawn like that but it was RARE, you could have one Bloodweb like that out of 200.
Perks can spawn in the second ring in some of the very early bloodwebs. It never happens in higher levels, though.
So close to the middle even tho there are more spaces further away. Usually, perks spawn on the edges of the bloodweb
Yeah soecially when u have to choose between 4 perks sometimes 2 get that web structure.