Nurse in solo is unbearable
"Get good", use DH, break line of sight, play stealthy and whatever you might suggest, I've tried, many many times. But honestly, after almost 5k hours in this game, I gave up facing this killer on solo queues.
Literally every match has been range addons + slug fest + slowdown. Should a killer really be that strong against SOLO players? What's the point of learning how to loop tiles if she completely ignores them? Holding W, well good luck with that against Kavanagh's last breath. So I just kill myself on hook or DC, cause they won't hook until get 4 men slugged and I refuse to spend the entire game bleeding out.
I feel sorry about my teammates, but until Nurse get some changes this is how it's gonna be, cause I gave up on facing her.
Comments
It's a gamble if your teammates can out run her or die 15 seconds into a chase
The only reason nurse hasn't been nerfed is because of SWF. She is busted and anyone not super biased knows it. Nurse trumps SWF which trump most other killers which trump solos.
The same can not be said for SWF. Everyone knows it is busted, too. But nurse being in the game is not why SWF has not be nerfed. There is no relation there. SWF hasn't been nerfed because the devs need groups to play together.
Nurse not being not nerfed is not a concession that she is balanced. This is beyond silly.
Rather than balancing the game by nerfing SWF AND Nurse closer to solo levels (power creep is disgusting right now), they are twiddling their thumbs giving empty promises of balance.
Okay. You are looking at evidence shoved in your face and outright denying it because you subjectively feel like Nurse must be dumbed down to the same experience as other killers because....reasons? This is over. You do you and have a good one buddy, reality is not on your side.
And since you're not lying, and you did watch the video, then you're just egregiously bad at counting. That's not someone I want to engage with.
#removeSWF
Reality is not by my side? Lol. I watched the whole video and if you really think the survivors used as many pallets/windows as they would against any other killer you must've been stuck in Dead by Nurse for quite some time huh!?
Even tho you think that bad of me I still wish you well, cause after all this game needs killers, even biased and blind ones.
Not remove but nerf and this is not related to the thread.
DbD would cease to exist then
A problem for who?
Survivors making abundant mistakes can make any killer and add-ons look like Overkill. The opposite is true of Veteran survivors proving that even nurse doesn't ensure easy success.
For all the players that claim nurse is an easy 4k it's odd that her kill ratio isn't tipped upward even with the learning curve.
Using the kill stats is grasping at straws for an argument.
Look at how she plays vs how other killers play. One requires a bit of effort to learn and the others are hold W and hit.
When the best killer in the game rates lower than pinhead I'd say it show some merit. Of all the killers I find her to be the most engaging to vs. The hold w style the m1 killers have to entertain allows survivors to just move from one pallet to the next until mistakes are made.