autohaven too dark
the title speaks for itself but why the hell is autohaven so dark?
the title speaks for itself but why the hell is autohaven so dark?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it must be you i just had two rounds there and it was fine
then maybe my eyes dont work well in that dark environment but someone wearimng dark clothes is hard to see and when people run circles around me they seem to blend in. they should brighten the shadowy areas so its less eye strain
what.... if anything its too bright.
Better dark than orange like Trump farms.
Yeah, it can be pretty dark on console.
No shaders :(
Lies! how? do you change your settings?
ok yeah that sucks too for aura but its still better than not seeing anything
I am on a laptop but it is worse on console for sure
Even without my filters it is bright. My filters on old autohaven still looked extremely dark.
I am confused, old autohaven was brighter
Well I'm not. Old autohaven with no filters I could barely see a claudette with full dark clothing, new auto haven I can see clearly where anyone can be without filters.
thats weird
Play something with brightness settings. You know, like any other game that exists
yeah some maps are designed for optimal room light condition. (night time)
try playing at some maps from 10am to 6pm when you close all your windows and there is still a bit of sun glare in your TV screen, you can't see anything because the maps are so dark.
hmm i never thought of that, i mean i typically dont have problems with any other map, and its hard to do that because i have 2 roomates, but next week i start my life at an airforce base so lll probably get my own room hopefully
What graphics is your setting on. Low makes everything brighter at the cost of downgraded graphics (which most people prefer tbh).
People like this is why Dead By Daylight has turned into "Dead By Whenever Because It's Already Daylight"
I mean it could be some oddball problem between different settings or drivers or something. In reference to the other comments for possible troubleshooting comparison, I'm on high graphics settings
use reshade or nvidia filter