What are some bugs that have not been fixed yet?
It has been a while since I have done a post like this. Are there any bugs that have gone unnoticed or unfixed for a while?
What about the silent survivor bug where the survivors just make no noise for a short time?
Comments
a very minor bug
deathslinger on ptb and release had bullets go out of and in his gun during reload
after a hotfix they disappeared forever
ptb/release
live
Blight's hug bug
The Iron Will Bug =D,
Been here since its release apparently or so..
you mean the one where survivors dont make breathing noises when injured and using iron will?
Downed Survivors not making any noise, its still there albeit now is VERY rare, unlike before where you could have it at least once every match.
I think being undetectable hides Trickster's lullaby
For some reason
that's Without Iron Will,
Happens alot when they are in the dying state,
Dead Hard still eats Shreds
While playing Spirit, game screen starts showing Spirit's butt.
I dont see a problem with this one tbh