Remove the killer's mori animation, it is waaaay tooooo gorish
I know DBD is an illuminati game promoting sending souls to the devil, chaos, brutality, etc...
but I cant simply look at the screen with new killer performs the mori, specially the slide at the end, plz fix
Comments
Then i'll never Mori, takes way too long.
Also, that's still not killing with sex.
Survivor kids.
Yes please.
Clearly trolling. I've played a ton of killer, and never once sacked someone to the devil. All my souls go to the entity. He's got spider legs, not goat legs.
lol nice.
this is a asymetrical multiplayer slasher game.
if you have any problems with brutality in a slasher, i'd recommend you to go and play something else.
this mori has what was lacking in all the previous chapters: gore. it is a great animation and by far the best thing from this chapter.
please be aware that there will be a lot of people disagreeing with your opinion and that the devs will probaply never change that animation for being "too gory".
The mori is fantastic. It actually needs to be gorier. When Legion cuts the survivor from chest to stomach innards should spill out.
I can't wait until the DLC goes live to hear the screaming in it.
I hope some day the other mori's are updated to be more brutal.
They should've shown the holes on their chest to be honest
Please go back to minecraft
You know berserk so you might be 18+, but everybody knows that even younger people but these games so I'm curious to know your age
You don't like splatter and gorish stuff on your M rated games? Don't play them, nobody forces you to do it but you wanna force everybody that enjoy it to be denied of it. Sounds unfair
Violence in videogames are used to exorcize bad thoughts on people minds, release stress being violent in a game where you can vent without hitting anybody and releases cellular components on our brain that makes us feel better. Like having sex or eating a tasty food
Its been proved that helps to release stress and help in some cases depression depending on the particular subject of course. Everybody deal with these things in different ways but I'm sure anybody who's here enjoy to see a morning once in a while even to just feel good to have outplayed a guy and putted him out of the game in a sstylish and gore way or just to see the new one
Like one guy that thanked me I moried him so he could see the spirit morning and he enjoyed it too. So instead of going full nuclear being triggered on this formula I suggest you go just quit the game, since you might be impressed by these things and might hurt your fragile psyche or get over it like you did for berserk it seems.
Its not to be offensive, some people are afraid of blood and are sensitive to these things, if you are, don't play the game
LOL this thread!! This game is NOT for you bud.. Go play MC or something rated G.
the slide on the guts is excessively disgusting, the other moris are more cartoonish and less explicit, DBD went too far with that mori ending
Mathieu Côté is DAPGJSF for the Illuminati agenda, programming kids to accept total carnage as wonderful
I hope at least he is making good money or fame
I posted why these things exists and I think I did pretty job so far [
Try civilization, it might fit better if you just wanna ignore those facts
nope I wont try any of the games suggested, I like this hide-and-seek game
my only complaint is about the sliding at the end, is tremendously disgusting #wenttoofar
yup I read it and im way older than 18, still think that guts sliding is unnecessary in the morti
do it a single stab to the heart non sliding, and is ok
Its an horror game and still not even near as gorish as PS1/PS2 horror gore games I've witnessed. Guts stab and still you can't see that. If that I took much for you, as said, you're too sensitive for this game and isn't for you
game is great, only that mori isnt for me
Korean feminists strike again!
Thank you for posting that.
Now i can safely say: This is not even close to be the Mori with the most gore.
Plus, and this is a general DbD thing, it's only a few splashes of blood, which 10 other Killers do.
Only Nurse & Doctor don't do blood, and Hag has the most gore of all with her additional organ props.
But even then, Cannibal, Huntress & Nightmare arguably have more gore. (For example, i myself classify Nightmare's "stabbing all the way through" as more gore than Legion's "a few cuts and a stab".)
Wouldnt be wrong to add a toggle option in settings that as a survivor you go to the post lobby screen as soon as the animation is at a point it no longer can be cancelled. That way you wont have to see it. As a killer just dont bring it I guess.
i personally wanted a garage door mori :'(
Okay.
Huntress slices faces in half.
Clown steps on their heads.
Doctor fries their faces.
Hag bites their faces.
In terms of gore, there's at least 1 Killer i'd say has more gore than Legion.
And even if this is has the most gore in someone's opinion, it still isn't very much.
It's vicious, and it's pretty dark. But not very much of gore.
This game isn't for kids based on its rating alone. Stop asking DBD to do a parents job by monitoring what they see.
It's a horror game though, you literally hang people on hooks, put death traps on their faces, give some fingers the S U C C, Stab someone through their chest with a sword once and continue to go all out on them but your worried about a pretty cool looking mori that's more tame than some of the others? I highly doubt that they'll change it because it's too "gory"