Everything we could have had if Stranger Things never left

I know many people want Stranger Things to come back to DBD. I also know making a post about how much we want it is pretty much useless so I thought instead I'd make a post on everything and anything we could have had if it never left so we can all cry together about not getting any of this.

(Beware, S4 spoilers below)

Stranger Things chapter 1:

  • Survivors: Steve | Nancy
  • Legendary skins: Jonathan | Barbara
  • Killer: Demogorgon
  • Map: Hawkins National Laboratory

Stranger Things chapter 2:

  • Survivors: Hopper | Joyce
  • Legendary skins: Murray
  • Killer: Billy controlled by the Mind Flayer
  • Map: Starcourt Mall

Stranger Things chapter 3: (im begging please i'll never ask for anything ever again)

  • Survivors: Robin | Eddie
  • Legendary skins: Chrissa | Argyle
  • Killer: Vecna (+ Henry Creel cosmetic)
  • Map: Upside Down - Vecna's Mansion

Stranger Things chapter 4 (assuming the kids are old enough in s5)

  • Survivors: Eleven | Mike
  • Legendary skins: Max | Dustin | Will | Lucas
  • Killer: Mind Flayer's proxy form / s5 villain if it's not the Mind Flayer
  • Map: Upside Down - Hawkins (Mirkwood + Wheeler House)

Comments

  • I just finished watching season 4. Seeing how the demogorgon just goes through people makes me question how a piece of wood stops him.

  • I'd love Barbara as a legendary since her death was so impactful in the story,however I think she was only 16 when she died.

  • I really hope they will redo a license agreement with Netflix for a whole new chapter they would be dumb not to do it, Vecna would be a perfect fit for this game.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I just finished watching season 4. Seeing how the demogorgon just goes through people makes me question how a piece of wood stops him.

    haha yeah the Entity must have nerfed him

    @Satelit said:

    I'd love Barbara as a legendary since her death was so impactful in the story,however I think she was only 16 when she died.

    You bring up an important point lol, completely forgot she didn't age since she was dead.

  • Personally I feel like Billy would fit more as a legendary skin for Steve instead of being a killer cause of his sacrifice in S3

  • @JonathanByers said:

    Personally I feel like Billy would fit more as a legendary skin for Steve instead of being a killer cause of his sacrifice in S3

    I said the same thing when the chapter was first announced. Billy being trapped in the entity's realm helping people survive could be seen as a form of redemption. Im sure the reason we got Steve was to sell us his skoops ahoy cosmetic.

  • @JonathanByers said:

    Personally I feel like Billy would fit more as a legendary skin for Steve instead of being a killer cause of his sacrifice in S3

    Yeah I originally put him down as a legendary skin and put the Mind Flayer "monster spider" form as the killer (hence why it's written legendary skins plural but only one named), but I figured the monster spider would probably be too hard too implement and you could argue Billy isn't the killer, but the Mind Flayer is bc he's controlling him. (also even if he's had redemption, it wouldn't be the first killer that isn't actually an awful person, like Artist or Spirit for eg)

  • @MandyTalk can you give us insight if BHVR has seen the petition made with over 19,000 signatures as of writing this?

  • @alpaca_boyyy said:

    @MandyTalk can you give us insight if BHVR has seen the petition made with over 19,000 signatures as of writing this?

    BHVR is definitely aware of the community wanting Stranger Things back, but they can't do anything about it without Netflix's agreement which is where the problems come from unfortunately.

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980279#Comment_2980279

    BHVR is definitely aware of the community wanting Stranger Things back, but they can't do anything about it without Netflix's agreement which is where the problems come from unfortunately.

    I’m aware, hopefully they can get it back

  • Yeah fingers crossed, maybe there's a tiny chance the petition will convince Netflix

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I just finished watching season 4. Seeing how the demogorgon just goes through people makes me question how a piece of wood stops him.

    I wonder the same thing about Mikey;

    Untitled Image


  • You failed to mention a Scoops Ahoy Robin Legendary.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    You failed to mention a Scoops Ahoy Robin Legendary.

    I put Robin as a survivor specifically so we could get multiple cosmetics for her ;) including the Supreme Scoops Ahoy of course

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980434#Comment_2980434

    I put Robin as a survivor specifically so we could get multiple cosmetics for her ;) including the Supreme Scoops Ahoy of course

    OOOH you did, I missed that... and yes, that would be super awesome. :) My Steam name is "Scoops Robin for DBD" after all. Heh.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980441#Comment_2980441

    OOOH you did, I missed that... and yes, that would be super awesome. :) My Steam name is "Scoops Robin for DBD" after all. Heh.

    that's a very valid name