Bloody cosmetics

Are bloody cosmetics still going to exist after the prestige rework system? I still need to get the bloody cosmetics on the stranger things characters.

Comments

  • I would assume so since I haven't heard anything about getting them now while there is still time. I never liked the bloody cosmetics so I never prestige any survivors. I'm hoping whatever the new rewards for doing it will be will give me a reason to do it this time.

  • They might go away like the old glowing prestiged clothing so id keep farming if you like them. I only say this because i missed my chance at those and regret it slightly. Ideally tho you should always prestiged for the increased rarity of items more then the cosmetics

  • @GuyFawx said:

    They might go away like the old glowing prestiged clothing so id keep farming if you like them. I only say this because i missed my chance at those and regret it slightly. Ideally tho you should always prestiged for the increased rarity of items more then the cosmetics

    Legacy was never meant to be a reward. It was always the bloody cosmetics and then Legacy was announced a couple days before they reworked the Bloodweb system as an additional reward, nothing more.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    They might go away like the old glowing prestiged clothing so id keep farming if you like them. I only say this because i missed my chance at those and regret it slightly. Ideally tho you should always prestiged for the increased rarity of items more then the cosmetics

    Legacy was a special reward for those who had gotten the bloody cosmetics before the grind rework, the bloody cosmetics have always been the prestige's rewards and I doubt that will change. Also, the increased rarity of the bloodweb has been proven to not be working times and times again. It has never been fixed and i don't think it ever will be, partly because rarity is kind of a mess and there's a lot of low rarity offerings and add-ons that are better than higher quality ones.