Two years ago today, I found DBD
Man time flies. Who would’ve thought that on June 1, 2020, I would’ve stumbled across a game on Steam that changed my life the way DBD has. Thanks for two years of DBD!
Man time flies. Who would’ve thought that on June 1, 2020, I would’ve stumbled across a game on Steam that changed my life the way DBD has. Thanks for two years of DBD!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How did it changed your life?
Met a lot great people and made a lot of friends from DBD. You included!
That's nice. I also had fun here on the forums with you guys.
I don’t, not after you said you tunnel Claire’s and Jill’s 😤😤
This game really helped me meet some awesome people!
Lol that’s cool. Thought you were a streamer who makes DBD content. That’s usually a Twitch/Ytuber line.
I discovered Dbd when Oni came out but I didn’t start playing until a while after that.
I remember watching Noob3 and Painrelievers a lot before I finally decided to play the game for myself
Anyway, time really does fly!
Well I do stream on Twitch. I have been taking a break from DBD but I’m looking to return when the Dredge releases. I did play last Saturday though, for the first time in about two months.
Nah, I didn’t know this game existed until I found it two years ago.
It's Nemesis's fault. He is reaching for the stars constantly.
When I play PH same thing happens to Cheryl and her crew.
It's how life works.
People hates me, i doubt anyone had fun with me 😶
I love you.
I meant my girl Mikaela, nobody loves her. Thank you, love you too
I would give her my boons. I don't hate her.