The survey may prove difficult to understand ...
Role? Killer.
Felt like you won? Strongly agree.
Mindset? Casual.
Enjoyed? Strongly disagree.
Fair? Neutral.
Frustrating? Strongly agree : macro clicking engine noise is a pain in the backside.
Did it made you want to play another match? Hell no. ... but I have a rift to do.
...
Comments
That "Did it made you want to play another match?" question is really going to mislead the people analyzing the data. I personally like to end my gaming session on a high note, so if I escape as a survivor or 4k as a killer, I actually stop playing and as such I said no after the most fun games which will leave them scratching their heads.
I mostly answered no to that too. Wish there was a "why/why not?" because I only kept playing after answering no to get my 7 surveys done. I feel like they're going to see alot of "no" responses from players that kept playing.
Haha... obviously it made you all want to play another round... kinda funny.
Don’t just submit for the matches you don’t like, guys. Also submit for the ones you enjoyed. It’ll give them a better understanding of what we deem as fair.
The lack of even 200 characters for comment makes the feedback laughable.
Why was the game unfair?
-crow map busted
-4 man swf on coms
How many characters was that?
Same. I feel entirely drained after a couple games of dbd. Not even angry or frustrated, but lack the willingness to carry on.
The problem with this is that you have to submit for seven consecutive matches, regardless of how the matches went. If you have seven horrifically one-sided matches (and not in your favor), there's not going to be a lot that will explain what you're looking for in "fair" or "fun". Only what you believe to be terrible.
I submitted seven consecutive survivor games. 6 of them I didn't even get 10k bloodpoints and I had one measly fun match in there. They can fix their game any time they want.
I´m afraid the issue might be a different one...
I didn’t realize it needed to be consecutive! 🤦 Oof! Nvm mb.
Well, it says to aim for consecutive matches. In the "you will not receive a reward if"-section they don't list matches being not consecutive, only having submitted less than seven matches.
ahhh ok. Thanks.