When do the devs announce what was changed from the ptb?

I really hope Haddie got a total perk rework such a cool character to be reduced to like f tier, and her hair and outfit literal nightmare fuel. The Dredge was perfect apart from him glowing during nightfall. The map Is pretty solid too maybe the best map they have ever created. 2/3 parts of the chapter being good Is pretty decent I guess this is definitely a chapter for killer mains though survivor mains sorry lol

Comments

  • If any changes are being made we might hear about them in the coming tuesday since that's typically the day BHVR is most active in posting announcements and stuff like that.

    Haddie's perks are a bit odd though, I can't wrap my head around the one that shows you the scratchmarks of your teammates. Like...

    What's the practical use for it? Anyone know?

  • Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    If any changes are being made we might hear about them in the coming tuesday since that's typically the day BHVR is most active in posting announcements and stuff like that.

    Haddie's perks are a bit odd though, I can't wrap my head around the one that shows you the scratchmarks of your teammates. Like...

    What's the practical use for it? Anyone know?

    Literally terrible perks she Is this super strong psychic and they gave her Quentin Smith type perks they must be out of Ideas

  • Tomorrow or Wednesday, if at all.

    @Pulsar said:

    Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

    I'm not a fan either. Don't know what the general opinion about it is as far as balance, but the layout and colors leave a lot to be desired imo.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

    The house Is super cool but the rest is like any other outside map. I wish they would give us like a mall or hotel, but it is bhvr after all they are not the most creative or skilled bunch. The person In charge of map design should really up their game...

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976898#Comment_2976898

    Literally terrible perks she Is this super strong psychic and they gave her Quentin Smith type perks they must be out of Ideas

    The flashlight pharmacy + Killer blindness perk is actually an idea i really like. Making a killer blind to auras for a bit could really come in handy, especially when it comes to people who love to sabo or do breakout plays.

    Overzealous is just stupid. Originally I thought it stacked (As in you could keep cleansing totems to increase the % your repair speed was increased by) but no it's a flat 6% which is the same as spinechill I think

  • @Brokenbones said:

    If any changes are being made we might hear about them in the coming tuesday since that's typically the day BHVR is most active in posting announcements and stuff like that.

    Haddie's perks are a bit odd though, I can't wrap my head around the one that shows you the scratchmarks of your teammates. Like...

    What's the practical use for it? Anyone know?

    Seeing your teammates scratchmarks can give you an idea of where they've been and where they are generally going. It gives you the same ability to track survivors as the killer has innately so the idea is probably to give people more tactically useful information in the moment. It's not as exciting as Nancy's Fixated perk as that gives you a 20% bonus to walk speed and shows you your own scratchmarks which aids in stealth play and generating misinformation.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

    You're not the only one who thinks any given thought, ever. Hope this helps.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976898#Comment_2976898

    Seeing your teammates scratchmarks can give you an idea of where they've been and where they are generally going. It gives you the same ability to track survivors as the killer has innately so the idea is probably to give people more tactically useful information in the moment. It's not as exciting as Nancy's Fixated perk as that gives you a 20% bonus to walk speed and shows you your own scratchmarks which aids in stealth play and generating misinformation.

    Makes sense in theory, but

    Bond is a thing? Like Bond is 100% perfect information and has an even longer range (36 vs 32)

    Survivors don't need to know where each other have been, really - all that's important is knowing where your team is and what they are doing so I really don't understand the point

    It's like if Killers had a perk that showed the auras of hooks that survivors have been previously hooked on or something. I just can't wrap my head around it lol

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976898#Comment_2976898

    Seeing your teammates scratchmarks can give you an idea of where they've been and where they are generally going. It gives you the same ability to track survivors as the killer has innately so the idea is probably to give people more tactically useful information in the moment. It's not as exciting as Nancy's Fixated perk as that gives you a 20% bonus to walk speed and shows you your own scratchmarks which aids in stealth play and generating misinformation.

    I just did not find any use during the ptb, but hey atleast someone liked It are you gonna run it often?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976904#Comment_2976904

    The flashlight pharmacy + Killer blindness perk is actually an idea i really like. Making a killer blind to auras for a bit could really come in handy, especially when it comes to people who love to sabo or do breakout plays.

    Overzealous is just stupid. Originally I thought it stacked (As in you could keep cleansing totems to increase the % your repair speed was increased by) but no it's a flat 6% which is the same as spinechill I think

    Shadow Step just seems like a better perk at keeping people hid but If you like it that is awesome

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976910#Comment_2976910

    Makes sense in theory, but

    Bond is a thing? Like Bond is 100% perfect information and has an even longer range (36 vs 32)

    Survivors don't need to know where each other have been, really - all that's important is knowing where your team is and what they are doing so I really don't understand the point

    It's like if Killers had a perk that showed the auras of hooks that survivors have been previously hooked on or something. I just can't wrap my head around it lol

    Such a useless perk I hope it gets reworked

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976909#Comment_2976909

    Shadow Step just seems like a better perk at keeping people hid but If you like it that is awesome

    Yeah shadow step is better at hiding survivor auras and scratchmarks

    But shadow step doesn't hide generator and hook auras, for example. This is where I think it'll come in clutch.

  • Also I'm pretty sure Haddies blue streak was supposed to be white from stress.No idea why they made it blue in-game,it's white/grey in the chapter banner.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976924#Comment_2976924

    Yeah shadow step is better at hiding survivor auras and scratchmarks

    But shadow step doesn't hide generator and hook auras, for example. This is where I think it'll come in clutch.

    I would just rather bring In a purple flashlight and sabo. The 30 seconds goes fast and you usually get blinds in chase so by the time it would be useful the timer is over...

  • @Pulsar said:

    Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

    Did you even play it

  • @Satelit said:

    Also I'm pretty sure Haddies blue streak was supposed to be white from stress.No idea why they made it blue in-game,it's white/grey in the chapter banner.

    I noticed that too it reminded me of Nancy from A Nightmare On Elm Street, but the blue just looks bad her hair was modeled terribly...

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976910#Comment_2976910

    I just did not find any use during the ptb, but hey atleast someone liked It are you gonna run it often?

    I'll try it a little bit, but probably won't stick with it. If it works the way I hope it works then maybe I'll keep in a loadout long term.

    @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976910#Comment_2976910

    Makes sense in theory, but

    Bond is a thing? Like Bond is 100% perfect information and has an even longer range (36 vs 32)

    Survivors don't need to know where each other have been, really - all that's important is knowing where your team is and what they are doing so I really don't understand the point

    It's like if Killers had a perk that showed the auras of hooks that survivors have been previously hooked on or something. I just can't wrap my head around it lol

    Speaking of how I'm hoping it works, my theory is that scratchmarks do not count as aura reading and thus are not going to be affected by blindness which is an edge case i know, but it could interesting to run a counter intel build.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976901#Comment_2976901

    You're not the only one who thinks any given thought, ever. Hope this helps.

    Thank you friend.

  • Nope, that's why i said looks.

    The main building is nasty.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    If any changes are being made we might hear about them in the coming tuesday since that's typically the day BHVR is most active in posting announcements and stuff like that.

    Haddie's perks are a bit odd though, I can't wrap my head around the one that shows you the scratchmarks of your teammates. Like...

    What's the practical use for it? Anyone know?

    The scratchmarks part is a gimmick, but the killer aura part isn't that bad. Same value as Alert, though a bit weaker due to the range restriction.

    Regarding the others, Residual Manifest gets a pass because it's fun + unique, and Overzealous... I like the idea but it seems a bit weak. I think if it affected more action speeds it'd be better, since you lose it when you're hit.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976898#Comment_2976898

    The scratchmarks part is a gimmick, but the killer aura part isn't that bad. Same value as Alert, though a bit weaker due to the range restriction.

    Regarding the others, Residual Manifest gets a pass because it's fun + unique, and Overzealous... I like the idea but it seems a bit weak. I think if it affected more action speeds it'd be better, since you lose it when you're hit.

    Im glad we can get her with shards I can't see anyone wanting to buy her for her perks

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976934#Comment_2976934

    Nope, that's why i said looks.

    The main building is nasty.

    My apologies. It felt like you played on the map and gave an opinion but I know you play on xbox

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976940#Comment_2976940

    My apologies. It felt like you played on the map and gave an opinion but I know you play on xbox

    Sometimes I commandeer a friends PC if it's hype enough.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Am I the only who thinks the map is horrid?

    I like the aesthetic, but outside of that I hate the map.