I thought we were having fun here

20220529011528_1.jpg.png

3 survivors switched last second to flashlight; I thought it's gonna be a fun match and it was, but apparently only for me. I thought that people with 3 flashlights won't be mad about losing, I mean, why not 3 toolboxes, it would be easier...

BTW, they didn't get a single flashlight save, despite many attemps. Maybe they are not used to play against such tryhard perks.

Comments

  • Just saying you may be breaking some forum rules by not censoring their names.

    Welcome to the Official Dead by Daylight forums! Before you start posting, please take a moment to read through these guidelines. Some things to keep in mind: Be respectful to other members Racism or discrimination in any form is not tolerated Please do not encourage negative behavior (e.g. encouraging DCs and griefing,…
  • Evolving to communicate beyond "need food" and "run, predator" was a mistake.

  • Thank you kind sir, I will reupload in a jiffy

    BTW, normally I don't trash talk, but sometimes I like to shake salt cellar when I see one

  • I dont really see that you are any better in the Postgame Chat.

    But well, those are the Survivors who see their favorite Survivor Main-Streamer on Youtube and want to be like them. They just skip the step of actually getting good at the game.

  • Survivors who F Around often do not appreciate it when they have to Find Out

    (also you need to edit out their names on the left side too. You removed their names from the chat but not from the summary screen)

  • @c0gnu5 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V32VASLGPUD0/20220529011528-1-jpg.png

    3 survivors switched last second to flashlight; I thought it's gonna be a fun match and it was, but apparently only for me. I thought that people with 3 flashlights won't be mad about losing, I mean, why not 3 toolboxes, it would be easier...

    BTW, they didn't get a single flashlight save, despite many attemps. Maybe they are not used to play against such tryhard perks.

    Yup. I've seen some...truly ridiculous things said by survivors in postgame.

    Generally the worst a killer will say is 'GGEZ UNINSTALL', but survivors will berate you for ages after.

    Don't engage them, report and move on.