Please BHVR, release Hawkins map with Trickster´s Neon Club tematic.

I really really miss Hawkins PLUS I many people in community didn´t understood why we didn´t had a Night Club with neon lights and etc map with Crescendo chapter...

I still think that would be a tremendous sucess if the Hawkins map could be changed to a huge club (imagine a stage where we had the portal room)... It´s not hard...

Comments

  • Dating sim is more important 🙃

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Dating sim is more important 🙃

    Anything is more important than that horrible map

  • The fact trickster didn’t get a map was a bad decision. Would’ve made the chapter so much better.

    There was a time bhvr released new maps every chapter. Why is that not anymore?

  • @legacycolt said:

    The fact trickster didn’t get a map was a bad decision. Would’ve made the chapter so much better.

    There was a time bhvr released new maps every chapter. Why is that not anymore?

    Trickster was released during the time of graphically updating old maps. Every chapter, beginning with Descent Beyond, released with a graphically updated map instead of a new one.

    People didn't like this, so Year 5 was a split of new maps (RPD, Eyerie) and updating old ones.

    We have Red Forest and Backwater Swamp to go.

    Also, BHVR said the new Realm introduced this chapter (Garden Of Joy) is made up of a sort of patchwork of memories taken from survivors or killers. Meaning we may still get a Twins, Trickster, Blight, Sadako themed map in the Garden Of Joy.

  • I've always wondered why we were able to keep the survivors and killer if we owned them but the map had to go. I never really liked that map, but I did think it looked really cool. I had a lot of very scary matches with silent killers on that map. Fun times.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970843#Comment_2970843

    Trickster was released during the time of graphically updating old maps. Every chapter, beginning with Descent Beyond, released with a graphically updated map instead of a new one.

    People didn't like this, so Year 5 was a split of new maps (RPD, Eyerie) and updating old ones.

    We have Red Forest and Backwater Swamp to go.

    Also, BHVR said the new Realm introduced this chapter (Garden Of Joy) is made up of a sort of patchwork of memories taken from survivors or killers. Meaning we may still get a Twins, Trickster, Blight, Sadako themed map in the Garden Of Joy.

    Wasn't Mother's Dwelling updated already?I know the Temple isn't though.

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970849#Comment_2970849

    Wasn't Mother's Dwelling updated already?I know the Temple isn't though.

    Nope. Red Forest and Backwater Swamp have yet to receive their graphical updates.

  • @Patokiller said:

    I really really miss Hawkins PLUS I many people in community didn´t understood why we didn´t had a Night Club with neon lights and etc map with Crescendo chapter...

    I still think that would be a tremendous sucess if the Hawkins map could be changed to a huge club (imagine a stage where we had the portal room)... It´s not hard...

    "all kill" chapter

    i had to say it lol

  • Please don't, Hawkins was not a good Map

  • @KateMain86 said:

    I've always wondered why we were able to keep the survivors and killer if we owned them but the map had to go. I never really liked that map, but I did think it looked really cool. I had a lot of very scary matches with silent killers on that map. Fun times.

    Map was free while the characters cost money, it's simple and obvious really. There is no problem with removing free content but it would be a huge issue to remove content that was paid for.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970843#Comment_2970843

    Trickster was released during the time of graphically updating old maps. Every chapter, beginning with Descent Beyond, released with a graphically updated map instead of a new one.

    People didn't like this, so Year 5 was a split of new maps (RPD, Eyerie) and updating old ones.

    We have Red Forest and Backwater Swamp to go.

    Also, BHVR said the new Realm introduced this chapter (Garden Of Joy) is made up of a sort of patchwork of memories taken from survivors or killers. Meaning we may still get a Twins, Trickster, Blight, Sadako themed map in the Garden Of Joy.

    I just want to add that the devs said they will never release a map for Twins and Blight but they are thinking about adding a Trickster one !

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970843#Comment_2970843

    Trickster was released during the time of graphically updating old maps. Every chapter, beginning with Descent Beyond, released with a graphically updated map instead of a new one.

    People didn't like this, so Year 5 was a split of new maps (RPD, Eyerie) and updating old ones.

    We have Red Forest and Backwater Swamp to go.

    Also, BHVR said the new Realm introduced this chapter (Garden Of Joy) is made up of a sort of patchwork of memories taken from survivors or killers. Meaning we may still get a Twins, Trickster, Blight, Sadako themed map in the Garden Of Joy.

    Very cleaver comment... Maybe you´re right!