wglf (we're gonna live forever) issue
if the executioner cages someone and a survivor with "we're gonna live forever" unhooks the caged survivor , the survivor who unhooked the caged survivor cannot get a safe hook stack , not sure if this is a known bug but it should definitely be changed as it prevents survivors from obviously gaining stacks for the perk .
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
It's not a bug. It's intended. But there's also no reason why stacks couldn't be gained that way.
I mean the there is a reason why stacks couldn't be gained that way and that is that the cage is designed that way. The killer gets no BBQ stacks or dms or devoure. Nothing related to hooks in any way works with the cage and thats how it's supposed to. I think specially coding that x perk still gets stacks would be to much for bhvr Spagetticode
exactly what i was thinking ..
you may be onto something .. i just think that rescuing a fellow survivor from a cage should count towards a stack . i love me 4 whole stacks from wglf !!!!
Totally understandable but then BBQ should also stack and when you start with that people will say but bt and ds need to work because tunnel bad and then the whole idea of the cage as a total hook perk counter gets lost.
But how often do you face phead in the end? I haven't seen him in ages
Wglf is not a hook perk. Unhooks are only one of the ways of gettings stacks and those have nothing to do with hooks already. As I said, it's intended that uncaging doesn't give stacks. But basing that om reasons of 'consistency' is a feeble argument.
If you made it work then Pop would also work. Same for Devour, BBQ, DS etc.
It would actually be really good for PH unless he wants to tunnel.
If it's a bug it should have been posted in the bug section. Regardless, it's intended. But I think WGLF should have more ways to gain stacks. Namely finishing a generator. I know it's not related to the perks effect, but it's related to the survivors main objective just like BBQ is related to the killers main objective.
This is definitely not a bug.
The Cages are not hooks, hence they have different mechanics attached to them - all perks are disabled with the cages and it's down to the killer to have the choice as to whether they carry a survivor to a hook or are able to cage them. And it's only tormented survivors that can be caged.
mmmm ... im sure we could get around those except ds would sorta be fine .
finishing a generator ? no . the perk has nothing to do with generators
mhm . . i get how his ability works so that doesn't really matter but i didn't know he actually had a hidden ability ! to prevent wglf stacks !! just felt a little confused after a minute of me saving two caged survivors a few nights ago and not getting any stacks .
I figured it wasn't a bug, though I think in a way it really makes Pyramid Head OP. He doesn't have to even pick up the survivor so he can completely ignore DS and survivors get nothing for the rescues... Yea, I know it's only Tormented survivors that can be caged, but it's so easy to apply torment.