Head on does not work
Just tried to stun killer who was carrying survivor with head on but he didn't get stunned but I still got the points doing the stun and got exhausted. I also got the rift challenge to stun killer with head on so im personally fine with that. But it's certainly not good thing that the perk does not do what it's supposed. No wonder why almost no-one use it.
Comments
Depends. Were they actively carrying someone or just picking them up, because its entirely possible you just mistimed it.
Did you apply directly to the forehead?
*application intensifies*
It works fine for me I just used it last match
They were actively carrying and like I said I got bp and exhausted from using it but the stun just didn't work so I used it right and didn't miss.
If you got the BP and were exhausted when using Head On then one of two things happened:
If they were not in another animation, then it is simple server desync. It sucks, but it happens; the perk works perfectly fine a majority of the time.
Source: I use the perk incredibly often