Playing Trickster on console is so freaking hard
I wish I was good with this killer. Im just not. I miss most of my blades and when I adjust the controller over extends and keeps missing. Its no wonder Trickster's facecamp because playing without a mouse feels awful.
Im sorry for the salt post. It's just so grinding.
Comments
Try the ricochet add-on. It’s a life saver for console tricksters
~ Console nurse main
You shouldnt need an add-on just to make an experience bearable.
He’s actually really easy to use on console (especially Xbox). I recommend tapping the ranged attack button if they’re far away and hold the ranged attack button if they’re up close. All you need is practice and patience. Good luck 👍
No idea why they ruined boil over just because of console, but then leave Trickster as he is. Signature inconsistency, I suppose.
As an experiment, I tried to play all killers on controller and it's SO MUCH HARDER than mouse and keyboard, I don't know how you guys on console do it to be honest. Killers that rely on precision power like Nurse, Huntress and Trickster are like a nightmare to aim.
Enlightenment is only attained by Nurse players who are willing to bleed through hours of losses without plaid flannel, sir.
Losing one chase as Trickster is essentially GG
Yeah he’s hard on console. I main him on PS4 and it took me a few months just to be decent