Killer Tier List (Based On How Much Fun I Have Playing Them)
Pig and Myers both drop a tier if I'm not running Letter or Vanity Mirror, respectively.
Pig and Myers both drop a tier if I'm not running Letter or Vanity Mirror, respectively.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo supremacy!
yes
Hag in the top tier is...intriguing, to say the least. Anyway, here's my list.
Side note- Blight is kinda a special case. He's the most fun when I'm doing well as him, but he's incredibly tilting when I can't get it working. It's not even the skill of the survivors I'm going against, it's just that I am incredibly inconsistent with him.
Artist and Hag S tier?
Sadako and Nurse are low tiers...
We definitely have different tastes.
Hag was my first main - I just love her more tactical style. Easily among my favorite killers to this day.
Blight...yeah. Some maps I can rock the Casbah. Some maps (Eyrie...oh hell) are just awful.
Artist and Hag are both very tactical killers, which suits me. Demo is just endless fun.
Sadako...urgh. I like her design in theory, it just feels like barely any part of her kit has synergy or has a meaningful impact on the game.
Nurse - I don't mind playing, but I find that playing a lot of Nurse makes me worse at other killers.
Is this list upside down or something?
Making out with Demogorgon is a bad thing?
Each to their own, I guess.
The fact that you put Kazan, Billy, and Clown in the bottom tiers is a sin.
Oni feels like a slog sometimes. Billy...just don't enjoy his style, especially on indoor maps. Clown - both his visuals and audio are bleh.
I understand Billy and Oni, but Clown? There's no way you aren't even slightly amused when you, a fat, burping, farting geriatric Clown kill a 4 man Swf.
I guess when I think 'scary clown', I'm after a tall, skinny Terrifier or Pennywise - not a murder hobo.
Murder hobo is actually the perfect name for Clown, just a dirty old guy stabbing people and licking their fingers.