Legion's insta-down has the most counterplay in the game

It took a little bit for Survivors to realize the counterplay to Legion frenzy... but now that they have its all over.

If you're the fourth Survivor in a Frenzy chain, camp a pallet religiously. Even if Legion manages to get the hit through the pallet, you'll land the stun and prevent the chain from continuing. No skill involved. Legion cannot continue a chain if a Survivors camps a pallet for the stun. GG the Frenzy downs were fun while they lasted.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That's not reliable

    Survivors can get hit through pallet drops. But they can't get hit through a pallet drop and completely miss the pallet stun. It's one of the most reliable mechanics in the game.

  • Or you can just hold w all the way to North Hampshire.

  • What if it's a Julie's mixtape user

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    What if it's a Julie's mixtape user

    Being stunned resets the chain and if you are already deep wounded, he can't just start the chain back up on you.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964689#Comment_2964689

    Being stunned resets the chain and if you are already deep wounded, he can just start the chain back up on you.

    ah right it resets the chain

  • ...meanwhile I've been trying to figure out what the hell to do when I'm up against Never-Sleep Pills. Thank you for your wisdom.

  • @Laluzi said:

    ...meanwhile I've been trying to figure out what the hell to do when I'm up against Never-Sleep Pills. Thank you for your wisdom.

    kindly forget reading it. thx

  • @Laluzi said:

    ...meanwhile I've been trying to figure out what the hell to do when I'm up against Never-Sleep Pills. Thank you for your wisdom.

    die is the best strategy kek

  • And? You're still injured, I could still hit you again.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    And? You're still injured, I could still hit you again.

    After you break the pallet and after you catch up at 115 from the speed boost of hitting them... all while getting denied an insta-down that wouldn't have required any of that

  • Didn’t think of that, thx for the advice

  • I was never concerned about that new ability. I just hate Legion at their core. I really wish they would have taken the opportunity to rework their power completely. Guess we’ll probably never see that again though, since Freddy’s caused such divisiveness.

  • Only issue with it is that it punishes you for, yet again, not running in a SWF. My team is stupid? They don't suffer the consequences, I do personally. I'm glad they got buffed, but it did nothing to make them more fun beyond their awesome new music. Which is good enough for me.

  • Solo queue would like a word with you