What is you method for get a lot BP in one game? With which killer?
So i tried to P3 all my killer now, my ghost face and Sadako are already P3 now i start spirit, I'm at P2 but it's so long for get BP so what is you method for get a lot BP in one game? Thank you
Comments
Legion and doctor are the ultimate point farmers
Doctor, BBQ, pudding
I use artist or trickster. BBQ is a must tho
Nemesis with BBQ and a Survivor Pudding.
You get mad points for his Tentacle attacks
I don't think the killer really matters. Yes doc and legion are the best to spam the power for deviousness points and so on but at the end of the day just play your favorite killer, equip bbq, go for the 4 stacks, dont care for kills, use your power and play however you want.
Of course you won't get the 32k every game this way but i guess when your goal high BP yield, bbq and puddings/streamer are your best bet.
I equip BBQ, as well as Surge. If you down a Survivor not too far away from generators which are repaired (or have progression at least), you also get BP for "Damage Generator". So you spend less time damaging them manually.
And Survivor Pudding. But Peanits said in a post that the new prestige system is coming later this summer. So I think it's safe to assume we will get the anniversary event before, where you'll have a lot of BP offering and more chance to get a looooot of BP. (I remember earning insane amount of BP last year... by playing Survivor. Five people bringing an anniversary cake? Jackpot.)
Nemesis is much better than Doctor or Legion. Those suggestions are hella outdated. Just trust in the Bodhisattva.
pinhead (if you don't have problem about landing your chain upon the survivors)
Spirit is really good for farming points too. I actually lost a game yesterday and still had more than 28k base blood points (+ bbq + pudding)
All others games were won and above 31k, with a couple of 32k flat
Legion is probably the most consistent. People forget that you don't just gain deviousness for using his power, you gain Brutality points for every single hit in your power. First hit, hitting a person already affected by Deep Wounds, doesn't matter. Brutality is where a lot of killers struggle, except Nurse and Blight who can very consistently get hits.
I personally just run Legion and go for 8 hooks, and if I'm a little low on points I start using my power to slow the game down and catch up on points. Legion is in my opinion by far the most consistent points farmer because as long as you can get 4 BBQ stacks, you can guarantee hits for the remainder of the game and max out 3 of 4 categories easily.
But any character that doesn't instadown or get few hits per game is good. Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Nemesis and Doctor are good ones. Ghostface is pretty good too since he's one of two killers that get a big brutality points bonus for instadowns, the other being Oni. Just use Beast of Prey to solve his lack of chase points, and GF actually gets quite a few points. But he still has no consistent way to get hits, and you have to play well to get it.
The worst characters would be instadown killers that have few chases, or often end games with a quick snowball and without plenty of chases. I'd argue Myers gets the least BP of all killers, which is kinda sad considering all he'd need would be a score event for getting hits during his Tier 3, and a brutality points bonus too. Bubba and Billy get very few points. Plague lacks deviousness unless you use her corrupt purge a lot, and gets pretty low brutality since people are running around injured the whole game so she only gets one hit per hook.
Blight rarely gets away without a full Deviousness meter, in my experience.
https://youtu.be/-wt6SAMQQQw
If you mean the first tab of the end game screen, I'm 99% sure it's just visual. I only checked it once, but my pre-game amount of blood points and post game were coherent counting the bbq bonus
I just play a killer I think is fun, add BBQ and put on a BP offering
I've been playing a lot of Nemesis because I had like 70 Anniversary Cakes from his release last year.
With BBQ and a 100% BP Offering, all I have to do is hook everyone once and play halfway decent for some points and its almost 100k per match.
I use Wraith and Legion.
Wraith: Can fill three category stupidly quickly.
Legion because he's stuipd fun to use and can also fulfill all three as well.
Theses are my opinion but you're welcome to use what work best for you :).
As others have said, Doctor.
But some others:
Myers with Vanity Mirror. Not only is this a fun build, but it racks up the BP like crazy.
Twins (use Victor to attack a lot).
Demogorgon (Shreds give a ton of BP).
Nemesis (tons of ways to rack up BP).
Legion (they just poop BP).
Oni rakes them in
* Points for collecting your power which you earn from m1 hits. Using the dash earns bo also. Chasing survivors earns more on top of that and then ofcourse landing a demon strike does. Always max out 3 groups, just depends on sacrafices. I've had 0k and 1k's and still get 25k+ comfortably.