Power Moves does not work ?

So...

"Equip 0 perks, repair generators for a total of 1 full repair and escape 8 times in public matches."

20220519174130_1.jpg 20220519174005_1.jpg screen.png

I think I've met ENOUGH requirements for achievement progression, so... Why ?

Comments

  • I'm not sure, but maybe you have to complete a generator from 0% to 100% alone in the game (and not sitting at least 80s on a generator).

  • I repaired one alone, which even suffered regression by Pain Resonance, and I almost repaired another alone, but helped by a teammate in the remaining 20%.

    I'm pretty sure I checked all the boxes for achievement, but... What's more, I have 4 Iridescent Emblems, I don't see how I could do "better"...

  • The only thing I could think of is that you don't have 4 empty perk slots available. So they didn't code it to actually accept that has equipping 0 perks. You could maybe try to submit a bug report to see if they can fix this.

  • You have to fully repair those gens by yourself.

  • @Tiufal said:

    You have to fully repair those gens by yourself.

    That's what I did and I've already explained it. I can read a description of achievement, though.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    The only thing I could think of is that you don't have 4 empty perk slots available. So they didn't code it to actually accept that has equipping 0 perks. You could maybe try to submit a bug report to see if they can fix this.

    I will try with another survivor who has 4 perk slots.

    Finally... later, because it largely cut me the desire to try this horror.

  • @Rokjer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2960680#Comment_2960680

    That's what I did and I've already explained it. I can read a description of achievement, though.

    I tell you again you have to fully repair the gen by yourself. Regression stops your progress.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Steam achievement progress take a little while to update.

    I waited exactly. I quit the game and Steam and still nothing.

    @Tiufal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2960694#Comment_2960694

    I tell you again you have to fully repair the gen by yourself. Regression stops your progress.

    What ? Pain resonance resets progress, right ? So what ? I have to manage to repair a generator without any teammate coming and without the killer touching the generator ? If this is the case, it's really a crap design.

    Because I repaired, from 0% to 100%, an generator ALONE.

    And then, it's still written "for a TOTAL of 1 full repair". So what else ? BHVR can't write ?

  • For me it took me a while to update the progress in the tab, I guess it takes a lot for that particular challange

  • I had 'Left For Dead' not activate and I submitted a bug report. Well, after I sobbed incessantly in a corner since I thought I had finally got that achievement (and it was normal play; not a friendly killer). Maybe some achievements are bugged right now.